part 45...

Karan took her face near her stomach and kissed her stomach very gently... Monami closed her eyes 👀👀to feel the sensation☺☺

Karan- you are my ❤❤sweet heart 💝💝I will taste every part of your body...

Monami- yes... You are free for it🌸🌸❣️❣️

Karan- i will do that🙃🙃

Karan stood up and removed his t - shirt 👕👕and started removing his jeans 👖👖too...monami was surprised by sudden action and her reaction was like 😱😱 she was 😳😳just like that imoji😱😱karan was chuckling from inside after looking at monami😂😂and went near her...

Karan- kya hua???

Monami- wo... Mai tumhe pehli baar aise dekh rahi hu na😅😅

Karan- to ab aadat dal lo...

Monami- what😵😵

Karan- ha... Ab to har raat mai tumhe aise hi dikhne waala hu😇😇

Monami- kehdo ki ye jhoot hai... 🙏🙏

Karan- nhi... Nhi... Nhi ye sach hai,☺☺

Monami- kya😳😳

Karan- aare chodo na abhi mujhe tumhaare saath time spend karne do☺☺

Monami- ok...

Karan started roaming his hand around monamis bra and monami was feeling the sensation... Karan moved monami to her back and started opening hook of her bra with his teeth and took out 2 hooks and only 1 was left and monami turned back and said- karannn mujhe pyaas lagi hai... Mai waha paani rakha hai pee leti hu...

Karan- ruko mai laa deta hu...

Monami was drinking water like a child and she kept the glass and started singing🎤🎤 suhaagraat hai ghungat utha raha hu mai... Suhaag raat hai ghoongat utha raha hu mai...

Karan- kya???

Monami- aare tum yaha kab aaye?? Tumhe pata hai... Mera sir na ekdam gol gol ghum raha hai🤯🤯aur aisa lag raha hai ki kisi ne mere sir per ek bada sa pathar rakh diya hai...

Karan looked at the glass and went there... He smelled the glass and got to know that alcohol was there in the glass and found monami roaming in the room ...karan took her up in his arms and made her sit on the bed... Then he found her blouse and made her wear it... After wearing the blouse he was searching for the midi but it was not there he started searching it in whole room and got it downside the 🛋️🛋️sofa and brought it near monami and she started waving her legs here and there...

Karan- aare monmai... Pehnane to do...

Monami- nhi... Mujhe nhi pehnna...

Karan- aare mujhe pareshan mat karo... Pehnaane do mujhe....