part 31...

Let's skeep 3o mins and move ahead...

Karan came in monamis room,she was sitting near mirror and confused about which lipstick she should put on her lips💄💄Karan saw her and was laughing loudly inside his mind bcoz she was putting one lipstick and removing it then putting again another lipstick and again removing it...she was not knowing that Karan is there and was just busy in applying lipsticks....Karan came and back hugged her...

Monami- karannn...
Kya kar RAHE ho???mujhe pehle is confusion Hai Ki Mai konsa lipstick lagau...

Karan- aare Meri Jaan tum koi BHI lipstick Laga lo...tum Sundar hi dikhogi...

Monami- WO SAB baad me pehle mujhe lipstick choose Karne me help Karo...

Karan took out an elegant red lipstick 💄💄 and applied it on monami's lips...she liked the colour and kissed Karan on his cheeks 🥰🥰 after 15 minutes of makhan maarna Karan was coming out from the door and Priya,khayati and Varun were passing from there...

Priya had done action to both to show stain of lipstick on Karan's cheeks...they trio went near the door from which Karan was coming and Stand there by looking at Karan with a smiling face...

Priya- Jiju...Kaisa lag raha Hai aapko???

Khayati - ha..batao to Zara...

Varun - Jiju waise aap issme professional ho Kya???

Karan- Kya??? Kisme...

Priya- Jo app Abhi Abhi karke aaye ho...

Varun- itne jaldi bhool Gai???

Karan- aare batao na Kya???

Khayati- kiss 😘😘...

Karan- Kya??? Tumhe kaise PATA???

Priya - ye Jo aapke cheeks PE red mark Hai Kisi aur ka to hoga nhi... of course monu di be hi de hogi na...