part 40...

Monu was lying on her bed and she felt a sudden vibration and stood up from the bed... After few seconds she heard a voice of dog barking...monu was so scared 😱😱and she ran out of the room, she saw a black cat 🐱after seeing cat she just jumped and ran all over the home... Shouting- karannn kaha ho tum...  Karan ghar me firse bhoot aa gaya... Bachao bachao... She ran upwards and saw a ghost 👻👻running towards her she was already too scared 😱😱and after looking at the ghost she was out of control... She has started throwing things towards the 👻👻and ran down stairs and then she saw a key 🔑🔑and remembered the car... She went in parking area and saw a black car 🚘🚘standing there, she sat inside the car on back seat... She saw a driver in the car but his face was some wards known but monu was not able to remember who is he???
He started the car,monu looked at key in her hand which was of the
same  car 🚘🚘.... Monu was surprised that whats goin on??? The the car stops with a harsh break.... Monu saw here and there then she saw a 🏨🏨hotel 🏨🏨and came out from the car 🚘🚘and remember that she has talked about this restraunt with karan when they were playing truth and dare.... Monu is so Intelligent and she understood 😉😉that this is the plan of karan and team... She went inside the hotel and one way was made from there to the room with the petal of flowers... She followed the way and reached the top floor... She went inside the room and saw a beautiful bed decorated with 🌹🌹rose petals and a heart  shaped greeting card over there... She opened the card and something was written over there she started reading it... Do you wanna know what's written in it??? If yes, comment it down....