Chapter Ten: Orange Posion Pt. Two

"Do I get more of those?", he asked.
"I don't know....maybe.", she replied.
He sighed heavily.
"You feel any better?" She asked him while stroking his arm.
"Actually my throat hurts a little bit."
"I can fix that."
Matt buried his head in the crook between her neck and shoulder.
"But you're going to be mad."
"Why would I be mad?"
"Because it involves the orange stuff you hate."
"Awwww Claire."
"Matt..."
"I told next time just poison me."
"Yeah well maybe I want to have you around for a little longer." She said with a grin.
"Oh really? Claire Temple actually cares about me?"
"Shut up."
He kissed her neck. Her cheeks became rosy.
"If you take it I got a surprise for you."
"What is it?"
"It's a surprise." She kissed his cheek. "But here's the deal, you have to take the orange shit."
"Ugh, Claire."
"Matt, I am not arguing with you, I want you to get better so just drink the damn thing and get it over with."
"Okay."
She took his cheek in the palm of her hand. His eyes were so beautiful, he was so beautiful.

He could sense her. He felt those sparks from her palm into his face thought his whole body. She was so beautiful...so brilliant.

His face was so...kissable.

I just want to kiss her.

They slowly bridged the gap between their lips. They felt all the feelings they ever had for each other multiplied by all the emotions they had at that moment all in one.

Claire took so many classes to become a nurse, but it wasn't until now that she notice just how many nerves were in the human body.
They released from their oral embrace and their foreheads were touching.
"I'll be back."
"Are, are you leaving?"
"This bedroom? Yes. This apartment? No. You? Never."
Matt shared a soft smile with her.
"I'll be back."

Matt waited. He was unbelievably tiered, but he didn't want to miss a moment of Claire. Everything about her made him go crazy,even though he felt more relaxed around her than anyone. The sound of her voice, the way she gently touched him.
Matt took a deep inhale. He heard her coming.
"Okay orange shit, ginger ale, and crackers. Need anything else?"
"Is there another option?"
"Um let me think, No."
"Ughhhh."
"Come on."
"I think you just enjoy seeing me in pain."
Claire felt a small tug at her chest.
"Don't say that Matt.", she said softly.
She held her gaze at him for a short while. How could he think that? That's the last thing she would ever want for him.
He held her forearm," I'm sorry."
"It's okay just, don't."
She started to unscrew the cap.
"Hey I have one question.", he said in a serious tone.
"What is it?"
Matt paused for a moment, then let a small smile escape his lips. "Last night, did you call me sweetie?"
Claire put her hands on her hips, looked away from his direction, and tried not to smile.
"Get that stupid smirk off your face.", she said trying hard to act annoyed.
Matt laughed in response.
"I can go back to garbage pigeon if you really want to."
"Nah, sweetie's okay...babe."
Claire arched a brow.
"Here honey, take this."
"Awe thanks, sweetheart."
He downed the whole thing as quickly as he could. Claire handed him the water.
"You want the soda too,baby?
"Yes please, darling."
He downed half the soda. Then helped himself tho the crackers.
"You doing okay dear?" She asked.
"Yeah..." He turned his head towards her, "...Claire."
He put his crackers down, and held his hand out to her. She took it, and intertwined his fingers with hers.