Aberforth

(Y/N) POV:

It was dark. It was cold, freezing cold. Flashes of memories shot across my vision. But they weren't my memories. They were Voldemort's. He cried out as green light lit up his face. Then a ring came into my vision. The band was made out of sparkling gold and it held a square black stone. A crooked finger came into my vision and reached for the stone. The finger shortly touched it, but pulled back after touching it, as if it had touched something hot.

The vision faded and the face of a man filled my vision. His expression was blank as he slowly fell to the floor. He had a big red stain on his uniform.

Blood

The blood was coming from a wound in his chest. The wound was caused by a knife, which was lodged in his chest. The knife was made out of silver. The hilt was decorated with a snake, which twirled up towards the butt of the knife. The butt was decorated with a sparkling green gemstone, probably an emerald.

The small part of the blade that stuck out of the man's chest was decorated with the snake's tail that twirled around the hilt. The visible parts of the blade were so polished it looked like a mirror. A wrinkly, white hand wrapped around the hilt and pulled the knife out of the lifeless chest.

Now that I saw it completely, it hit me like a train.

I know who's knife that is

The knife faded into black and a picture of Slytherin's locket filled my head.

Then Tom Riddle's diary.

The clattering of a sword.

A fair-skinned woman with long dark curls

A Ravenclaw banner

A golden cup

Voldemort's shocked face

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my torso. The arm pulled me towards the surface and the darkness faded. My lungs burned as I sucked the fresh air in. I turned to see Daniel's worried face.

"Come on, you're gonna freeze to death if you stay in the water." He pulled me towards the shore, where Harry, Hermoine, Ron, and Samira were waiting. I heard Harry talk, but I couldn't make out what he was saying. He swung his arms around and was talking hysterically. Something was wrong.

"He knows we're hunting Horcrux's." I heard him say as we came close enough to the shore. "You let him in?" Hermoine asked. "It's not just him who let Him in," I said as I set foot on the rocks. "I saw him too."

"You can't do that." Hermoine cried. "I can't always help it." Harry snapped. "Enough! Fighting doesn't help. We need to think of something. He's scared and knows that if we destroy all the Horcrux's we can kill him." I explained.

"One of them is at Hogwarts. Something to do with Ravenclaw." Harry said. "You saw that woman?" Harry nodded. "I think it was Helena Ravenclaw. She was the daughter of Rowena Ravenclaw. She's Ravenclaw's house ghost. They call her the white lady." I told them.

"She's the daughter of Rowena Ravenclaw?" Samira asked. I nodded. "Doesn't that mean she's your ancestor?" I nodded again. Helena Ravenclaw had gotten a child of her own at a very young age. She had left it at home the day she was murdered. That child continued the family line of the Ravenclaws, eventually resulting in my birth.

"But that's not important right now. We have to go to Hogwarts, now." I said. "We can't do that! We have to make a plan." Hermoine argued. "Hermoine, we don't have time. And besides, when have our plans ever worked?  We plan for days, get there and all hell breaks loose." I told her.