Introduction (EDITED)

"My name is Bella Andrews," I speak into the camera, "I know I messed up everything, and I'm here to apologize to everyone."

I scream and turn off the camera. This isn't working how it should. I didn't do anything wrong, so why am I apologizing? I wish I would've never moved here. So much for a dream school.

ONE YEAR EARLIER

"Bella, you ready to go?" My dad asks.

My dad is my best friend in the entire world. He has raised me all by himself since my mom never wanted anything to do with me. She would much rather have her drugs than me.

I run downstairs and tell my dad that I'm ready to go. Texas, here I come!

After a ten-hour drive, my dad and I make it to Fairhampton University. Ever since I was a little girl, I have dreamed of going to Fairhampton University. My dad came here, and he told me he had such great experiences. It's insane to think that I'm actually here for the next four years of my life.

Once my dad has the car parked, I get out and head to check in. There are five people sitting at a table with clipboards. I walk up to the table, and a girl who looks to be in her early twenties greets me.

"Hi, welcome to Fairhampton University," she smiles, "I'm Jess. Are you a new student?"

I nod. "My name is Bella Andrews."

"Hi Bella, you're going to love it here. Let me find your room key, and I'll get somebody to show you to your room."

Jess turns around and starts rummaging through some boxes until she pulls out a key, which I'm assuming will belong to me. She looks at a boy who is also sitting at the table.

"Tate, can you take Bella to her room?" Jess asks.

The boy, who I never noticed until now, stands up and takes the key from Jess. I don't care if he catches me staring because I can't bring myself to look away. Tate has these piercing blue eyes and perfect light brown hair that I feel like I've seen before. He's wearing a blue shirt with a Fairhampton football logo on it and a pair of black Nike shorts.

Great, he plays football.

I don't have a great experience with football players. My ex-boyfriend, Grant, played football in high school. Let's just say he was not a great boyfriend, and he only cared about having sex with my best friend in the locker room.

I am quickly brought back to reality when Tate speaks to me.

"Bella? Let's go."

I follow Tate as he speed walks in the direction of what I'm assuming is my dorm. We walk past a bunch of students running all over the place with boxes. It's a hectic time here at Fairhampton.

Tate leads me to a building called Heath Hall, and he hands me the keys.

"This is your building. Room 202 is yours. I think your roommate is already in there."

He begins to walk away, but I stop him.

"Thanks for the help."

He nods and continues to walk away. I can't help but wonder where I know him from. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I don't know if anybody will actually read this book or not, but I will update more later. I haven't wrote in a long time, but I just really wanted to write today. I hope that you guys will continue to read this book and enjoy it!