𝗦𝗬𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗦𝗜𝗦

...∘∙⋆⋯✩     ✩⋯⋆∙∘...

𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗

"𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙉"

'You look just like your mother!'  Emerson Raye Blackwood had heard it all her life. Of course, people said that; they didn't know her father. Neither did she. Yet, all it took was one look in the mirror, to know her father was present. Past the curly, blonde hair that Emerson shared with her mother, her face was a mixture of someone she did not know and probably would never know. She didn't allow her father's absence to bother her as it never bothered her mother to be a single parent; she barely even spoke of the girl's father. The two Blackwood women solely relied on each other.

After her mother's death, Emerson was on her own. She didn't know much, but she knew the United States Navy was her closest family tie. Joining the Naval Academy, she meets Bradley Bradshaw, a man who she sought comfort in after learning he too had lost everyone he was close to.

Following in their parent's footsteps, the two get invited to the U.S. Navy's Fighter Weapons School, better known as Top Gun. It's here that the two best friends learn how to be the best of the best while also realizing that their love of flying and fear of the past will always keep them from being anything more than friends. 

Now, the two are being called back to Top Gun. In less than three weeks, Emerson and Bradley will learn the skills necessary to complete their mission successfully and that they can't outrun the past.

⏐𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦!

hi everyone and welcome to my story!

first, this story is also published on my tumblr, void-heroes! it will be written and updated just like it is on here! i just decided to publish it on both platforms to reduce the risk of anyone stealing my work! ;)

second, please do not steal any plotlines, dialogue, or characters i have created! the rest of the content belongs to the creators of top gun and top gun: maverick! any media (gifs & aesthetic board) were created by me! please do not steal them or take credit!

finally, thank you for deciding to read my story! each of you has a special place in my heart, and i hope you all enjoy it! please don't forget to vote and comment! my messages are always open for any questions or concerns you may have while reading! 

now, let's go be sluts for bradley bradshaw XD

happy reading! <3

...∘∙⋆⋯✩     ✩⋯⋆∙∘...

© -𝙑𝙊𝙄𝘿𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊𝙀𝙎