media day

(time skip)

it's now a couple weeks into school and so far i love it. i have no room to complain about anything except my one roommate emma don't get me wrong she's a doll really nice and all but for some reason i just feel like she hates me, like she has had it out for my from the minute i introduced myself. But anyways me and haylee have our media day today which is super exciting because that means that hockey season is right around the corner so really no complaints except the fact that me and haylee will have to start to get up early for morning practices and i would feel bad if we were too loud and woke emma up but i mean it sucks she doesn't do a sport here so she won't really have to wake up early for morning practices. Me and trevor have hung out quite a bit and by quite a bit i mean i lot like it's kinda a daily thing that we go to dunkin' donuts every wednesday afternoon because we have our noon class together that day, and have maybe hooked up a few times but i mean nothing serious... i mean not yet atleast.

it's media day and haylee and me are up bright and early for today. along the month we have already been in school. i know crazy i feel like i was just moving in but anyways we have met a lot of new people like this girl grace we our on a team together we have skated with the team a couple times and not to brag be we are called the triple threat i don't know the seniors came up with it and it kinda stuck. there's this other girl julia we are friends not close tho but god is she one funny girl.

i am driving to the rink right now with haylee and grace just listening to music having fun before having to take a bunch of photos.

(kate's story)

liked by:trevorzegras,domfensore_, haylee_blinkhorn, gracepparker and 693 other

katesacco: first media day in the books 📕

nsaccooo: i just rember when dad said to you that you probs wouldn't have the same number in college as you did in high school but i mean look at you now #26

eva.sacco: red looks good on you
^ oh eva i already knew that

terrierwhockey: 🐶🏒
^proud to be a terrier

haylee_blinkhorn: wow you are glowing.

a/n
this is just a filler chapter lol