1 - LOVE ME

SUNOO'S P.O.V.

I was told that vampires exist. but do they really? I was in deep thinking. I don't know how to express it but vampires keep entering my mind.  It keeps me curious. Dumb. I feel Dumb whenever I think about it. I've never been this curious. Never. I swear my brain is gonna explode. So this is how dumb people feel? ahh, now I know. Well, at least I'm not really so dumb. 

"What words did take my baby into deep thinking?" I got back to reality when I heard someone talk. I know that voice. It's basically my suitor, Jungwon. 

"i-it's nothing, and who did you call baby?? I swear Jungwon it's not funny, your jokes are lame" 

"it's not a joke????" He sighs and sits beside me. 

"I get it, vampires, again?" He asked.

But. Wait. Am I thinking Out Loud?!

"n-no, I'm just bored, do you know anything I can do?" I denied. Declaring something to be an untrue cause that's how my mind works, I deny what I should deny, and I speak what I should say. 

"love me" 

That ain't a confession, right? He just wants me to love him. That's it. Is this how smart people's mind works? I asked the question and I answer the question too, but by using my mind. But oh, I was thinking of saying yes to him already, I just...think it's too early. Early? but he's been courting me for years now. 

I love how patient he is. He never forces me to answer him. It's just, that sometimes he's losing time for me. But is it really the right time? There's only one logical thing before I answer him and that's if he loves me truly.

Fuck, if he's patient then I'm impatient. 

"Won, you know, i-i already love you, that's why I told you, you can court me" 

"well, yeah that's what I mean by loving me, anyways-"

"Jungwon, yes"

"huh?"

"if I told you that you can be my boyfriend now, would you think that it was worth the wait??"

He scratches his head and smiles at me. That. That smile is the smile that I want to see forever. That innocent smile, his innocent gestures, Everything on him. Not to mention that if he fell first, I fell harder. 

"It is very worth the wait, very"

"then yes"

"what yes?"

Dumb ass.

"Jungwon, you said it's very worth it, that's what I want to hear, I want to be worth it for you, I want to know that you love me so much. That I'm something you can't lose and hurt. S-so, yes, y-you are my boyfriend now"

It took 3 seconds before he realizes it. His eyes widen and suddenly his expression rose, taking a poker face to smile. I can see his face turn red too. He's really cute in my opinion. Oh God, this guy is too much for me. He's too handsome, too cute, too kind and he's really the best guy I've ever known. 

"boyfriend? me? to you?" I nod at him.

"why love? don't you want it?"

"l-love?? fuck wait, I can't process anything, it's true? I'm not dreaming right?" I pinch his cheeks. Cute. 

I'll never stop saying he's cute because he is. He is very cute. 

He chuckles and hugs me. I don't know what feeling is this but my stomach feels like it's having butterflies. That feeling that I want to feel forever.

"I'm, I'm your boyfriend now?" 

"I... I guess?"

"you know... it's very worth it, sun"

He touches my cheeks and slowly leans closer to me. With that actions, my stomach starts feeling the things I have never felt before. It's like butterflies flying free. 

"worth it than you expect baby" 

Our lips then collided. All I can feel is his lips on mine. That is the only lips that I want on my lips. Soon it got uncollided. He just smiles and gives me a peck on my forehead.

"Yang Jungwon, I love you"

"I love you too, Kim Sunoo"