14 - ???

AUTHOR'S POV

"Thats our problem son, wolves are starting to group together and i fucking know we'll be their first target, us vampires! And i dont know how to stop these shits!"

"Calm down dad, they really think they can win over us? Hmm. Shitty fools?"

"Shut up yang jungwon, looking at you right now, it's- damn jungwon are you even my son!? Look at them they're too many, how can vampires fucking attack animals! I know they'll win"

Jungwon laugh out loud, and gave his dad a soft giggle after the laugh. He smirk and get his car keys.

"As if they will, maestro"

He stood up and walk to the door.

"Hey! hey! Where are you going son?"

"To sunoo and i's house!"

"BUT WE AINT EVEN DONE TALKING YET"

"Damn dear father, hehe, let this slide, i miss my baby so much"

jungwon run excitedly out of the room leaving his father alone in the room, his father chuckle at his actions, his father might be an angry bird- i mean an evil vampire, it still have a soft side to it's own son, ever since jungwon's mom left, he never let anyone hurt Jungwon

"Guess he's really grown up now, he already found the missing piece in him"

A love from a father, indeed:)

Life has teach 2 things to jungwon's dad and that's the "not everyone can exist forever" and "let someone love someone without any bothersome"

And well infact, he got that from his wife. His murdered wife. Murdered by the wolves, no act of mercy.

His wife made him believe in love, and i could say that he really loves jungwon.

He let a living human vampire or in another word, dhampir, love a pure human, just like how he and his wife is. He wants jungwon's life in this way.

"Guard, make sure my son and sunoo is safe at the mansion" he said to the guard.

He sat on the sofa and look on jungwon's social media, full of sunoo and jungwon's photo smiling together.

He smiles at the smiling dears, unforced with his own eyes focused on own son self's smile.

That smile, it feels like a smile that only sunoo can give.

He chuckle and hid his phone.

Maybe one day he'll have a family with him...  He thought.

Damn, my own character gives me butterflies, LIKE DOES MY DEAR JUNGWON NEED A STEPMOTHER?! I CAN BE- i mean, let's go back to narrations ☺️

                                ---

Jungwon smiled seeing sunoo waiting for him at the door, he run to the latter and hug him as if he will never hug him again. "How are you doing?" "Im doing good jungwon"

"Let's go, well, i-i know you like these kind of things so i hope you'll like it"

"Huh?" Sunoo got pulled by jungwon inside the mansion, he couldn't process anything, his own lover pulling him to an unknown door, soon it opens and a dreamy library full of shining secret made sunoo's eyes widen.

"Do you like it? I mean, i know you like reading and self space, so....i decided to show this room to you and if ever you want to read, everything is in here, im sorry if its kinda old....i never open this room again ever since my mom left, she loves books, sorry if it's a mess and worst-"

"WORST?! YANG JUNGWON THIS IS THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE"

Sunoo said and run inside, jungwon felt his own side lips lifting up seeing his love smiles at a place his mother used to own.

Sunoo got attract by a book, it's color is differ from the other, it have different color, so he pick it up and open it, jungwon, well sunoo's actions got him walking to sunoo.

"Jungwon"
"Hmm?"
"Is this...your mother?"

Sunoo point at a woman on a picture with jungwon.

Jungwon looks at the picture then to sunoo, his mind is full of yes, he wants to say that, but his mouth dont let him so. He get the photo and put it back to the book and then smile at sunoo.

"Forget what you saw, you can find any other books than this"

"Jungwon"
"What?"
"I can see....but...i have to like...ask"
"What is it?"
"Is your mother a human?"
"Oh"
"B-but i- you d-dont have to answer it i-if you cant s-sorry-"
"She is"
"Ohh"
"Done?"

Sunoo nod and jungwon just walk to the door almost leaving sunoo but sunoo stop him.

"Did i took it too far?, Jungwon? Im sorry"
"Its fine"

Sunoo look down hesitating on jungwon's answer, he knows its not okay, he knows he took it far by questioning about it.

Jungwon, on the other side, got frustrated.

Now, dont tell me if he thinks my mother is the vampire. Jungwon thought

Sunoo puts his grip on jungwon's arm, and that made jungwon smile a bit. He thinks that the latter is cute, asf.

"Im so sorry, if you think that im suspecting that you and you're family are vampires, i-i dont"

"Hey, look at me, dont worry, it's not a thing"

Jungwon took sunoo's grip off him and hug the latter.

"I dont want you offended jungwon, but im curious, I'm always questioning myself about it, im so sorry, i have to ask, jungwon i-"

"I am" jungwon said that made sunoo's eyes widen.

"I am a monster, a vampire to be exact"

Sunoo push jungwon away and took a step back. Jungwon walk to him but sunoo stop him.

"No! Stop! Dont get near me! Youre- youre a monster!"

Tears are forming in sunoo's eyes, he couldn't believe it.

"It's fine, i know i am" jungwon said and walk out of the room leaving sunoo behind. sunoo got himself kneeling down on the ground while grip is on the table.

His tears fall down.

"A m-monster"

END OF THE FLASHBACK