15 - FAITH.

SUNOO'S POV

(PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY)

I look at the group of boys playing basketball, damn, looking at them make me miss jungwon. I miss the way he is playing basketball with his friends.

I got startled when the ball hit the side of the chair im sitting.

"Sorry! Can you please give it to me?" Heeseung said and so i get the ball.

When the ball touch my hand, i felt like things is coming back, memories is it? :)

FLASHBACK

AUTHOR'S POV

Sunoo is watching basketball with his friends, more like jake and many more. Actually they are here for sunghoon, they want to watch how sunghoon practice in playing basketball.

At first sunoo felt weird because the ball sunghoon got is given to his groupmate, member I'll say, Yang Jungwon. The ball got thrown to the basket to be shoot in but instead of going inside it bounce at the corner of the basket, sunoo get up wrong timing cause the ball hit his left arm.

He fell down and so things. Jungwon run to him and offer his hand to sunoo.

"Sorry!" Jungwon said and sunoo accept his hand. He help sunoo get up.

Sunoo get the ball and gave it to jungwon making their hands collide. Jungwon look at the latter's eyes when that happened. With just one look from sunoo's foxy eyes it made him feel pleased.

He looks cute. Jungwon thought.

Reality hits then when heeseung tap jungwon's shoulder.

"O-oh, sorry" jungwon said and bow at sunoo.

"Its alright, things like this happens normally" sunoo mumbled.

He get his bag and offer his hand on jungwon for a handshake which jungwon gladly accept.

"Im sunoo, kim sunoo"

"Yang jungwon"

END OF FLASHBACK

BACK TO SUNOO'S POV.

I suddenly felt that everything turns back to as it is. Heeseung tap my head.

"Are you alright sunoo?, Are you still thinking of jungwon?, Youre still are, aren't you?"

I felt a hot liquids running down my Cheeks and without explanation i already know its tears.

"Im sorry, i-i just think this is not it, i miss him so much"

I felt heeseung's hand on my head and he pull me to his chest hugging me.

BRO HEESEUNG LIKES YOU SUNOO- I MEAN. IM SO SORRY FOR SPILLING HEESEUNG'S SECRET. NEVER MIND. - AUTHOR 🤪💅

"SUNOO! SUNOO! JAKE CALL FOR AN EMERGENCY" sunghoon shouted making me flinch. I push heeseung away and run to sunghoon. "WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"Nah i was just kidding" sunghoon said and laugh his whole soul out.
"PARK SUNGHOON FUCK YOU"

"Nah, but hey, seriously, jake is calling for you"

"SUNOO!" jake shouted while running to me. He hug me when he reached me. "Why? Why are you calling for me? Did i do something bad? DO I HAVEN'T PAY MY BILLS?"

"NO DUMB BITCH BECAUSE OF-"

"BECAUSE OF?!-"

"because of me" we all look at the center of attention, someone talk and that caught all of us's attention.