9 - DÉJÀ VU?

SUNOO'S POV

I kept running and running towards a fucking unknown path, i dont know where I'm going but fuck.

Im fucking fucked up.

I lost them. I lost jake and sunghoon on the way, and its already turning dark. I dont know where are they, i dont know wheres their way. Im getting too confident and confident in finding them, but what the fuck can i do? Can this running helps me find my way out of this fucking dark, unknown and lost forest? No right?

I heard an unknown sound.

But.

That sound feels like déjà vu. I feel like i heard it before. It feels like.

It made me stop running, not until i heard it almost coming at way, that's why i continue running, tears falling down, mouth keep cursing many words.

"I swear to God, jungwon, i need your help" i whispered to myself. I was getting unconfident and so more scared. I just know that jake and sunghoon will be looking for me.

They wont just leave it behind. Like its okay to them that im not with them. No. They wont do that. They love me.

I got tired, so i did stop at the tree and sit on the ground, leaning my back on the tree. The sound, it feels like, its not there anymore, but a tree.

A familiar tree showed up infront of my own vision. This tree. I think this is what i saw on my own dream. But.

But why?

Why dies everything feels like a déjà vu to me.

These scenes, i think these are what i saw in my dream. What the actual fuck?

A sudden thing distracted my own thoughts by it's super familiar look. A red thing dripping as if its a sink water, smells like a blood. Smells like something i wouldn't want to see nor smell, nor even dream of.

But. Why does that dream shows off to be a reminder.

A reminder to be careful of my movements, of my plans, of my things.
And to be careful of what i see, what i do and what i say.

But theres this sentence that bother me. If i say, 'i love jungwon' do i have to be careful with that?

I wasn't even prepared with things but my head pull itself to look up, and a blood drip to my skin. And that made me run real fast.

I dont care if my foot hurts, the important thing is i know what's happening. I kept running and running because i know that before that man who will stop me will come after me, but i still got my own heavy breathing to help me run properly.

But on sudden way. My own body stop by itself. The wind curses at my way, it   made me feel cold so i brush my skin with my breathe heated hand.

I want to run again but a familiar body figure walk towards me turns out it's jungwon. My scaredness lessen. I run to him and hug him tight. I cry on his chest and i felt his hands stroking my hair, and the other is holding my waist.

"What did they do to you?" He asked and held my left cheek.

They?

Who?

"J-jungwon, i want to go home"

"Did they hurt you?"

"W-who?"

"Its okay, tell me, did someone hurt you?"

"N-no..no one...jungwon what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Did they-"

"I love you jungwon"

I saw a smirk plastered on his face.

He hugs me tighter, but his hands on my arms, it feels like...his grip is getting tighter and tighter on me.

"And so i do kim sunoo"

"J-jungwon, it h-hurts"

I saw his eyes go red.

Another one.

Déjà vu.

Ugh fuck.

What is this. What's going on...

Awhile ago, i was so sure about what's going on but now.

"Sleep tight sunoo"

"W-what?!"

I saw how he cover a handkerchief on my own lips and nose, i can smell a chemical like thing. I held his wrist that is holding the handkerchief.

No.

This cant be. I bet im dreaming again. No, jungwon cant do this. Please. Let me wake up. I feel stuck. I feel stuck in this scenes.

I can feel hot liquids running down my cheeks and i know its tears. I tighten my grip on his wrist but soon...i lost concious. Everything turned pitch black.

AUTHORS NOTE

sorry, i wasn't able to post another chapter yesterday because i was sick but now im feeling better, another chapter for tommorow its being written by me please wait for it :)) 💗