🔯 🌕 Background Information 🌕 🔯

Full Name: Hope Winchester

Gender: Intersex

Age: 21 Years Old

Species: Demigoddess

Family

Adam (ancestor)

Eve (ancestor) ✝️

Cain (ancestor) ✝️

Abel (ancestor) ✝️

Amara/The Darkness (mother)

Dean Winchester (father)

Emma (paternal older-half sister) ✝️

Sam Winchester (paternal uncle)

John Winchester (paternal grandfather) ✝️

Mary Winchester (paternal grandmother) ✝️

Henry Winchester (paternal great-grandfather) ✝️

Millie Winchester (paternal great-grandmother) ✝️

Samuel Campbell (paternal great-grandfather) ✝️

Deanna Campbell (paternal great-grandmother) ✝️

Adam Milligan (paternal half-uncle)

God (maternal grand-uncle)

Goddess (maternal grand-aunt)

Archangels (maternal cousins)

Angels (maternal cousins)

Occupation

Huntress

Mercenary

Woman of Letter

Member of Team Free Will

Personality: Similar to her mother during her youth state, Hope can be impatient and has a short temper, the latter from her father that both combined tend to make Hope have worst luck when things don't go her way and blow up in her face. While not sharing her mother's "tantrums" or "baldness of experience" when it comes to strategy and fighting, Hope is more stubborn on changing her fighting style or strategy as she prefers using the same methods. She cherishes sentient life, Creation, and above all free will. Hope desires to help people and protect Creation gives her a strong resolve and willpower to keep fighting and not give up as her namesake indicates: hope. When it comes to making her own decisions, Hope despises anyone trying to manipulate her life and using her as a puppet for one's personal use. Hope can be mischievous and funny with her inheriting her father's crude humor on pop culture reference or sexual innuendos. She is very good with handling kids of acting as the "big sister" role. And flirting or seductive from her mother side when dealing with women she is attracted towards. She is an avid fan of classic rock music and unlike her father she balances out "junk food" and "rabbit food." What can be trusted in Hope is she holds the value of family high and does what she can to protect her family and that family is about bonds of love and loyalty, not just blood and family itself is power.

Earth Numeral Designation: Earth-15

Face Claim: Crystal Reed