Chapter 4

Marinette was sitting on her chaise when she heard a tapping on the window. She covered the side of her face where a bruise had formed with her hair.

Marinette emerged up onto the balcony where Chat was standing. "Hey, Purrincess." He greeted her with his usual punny (is that a word?) nickname. "Hey, Chatton."

Marinette was glad that Chat had decided to visit that day. It might help take her mind off of some things.

They chatted for a bit before Marinette brought up a tray of treats for them to both share.

After returning the tray to the kitchen, she tripped while walking back over. Chat caught her before she fell to the ground. Marinett felt her cheeks become slightly heated.

The hero noticed the bruising before Marinette had a chance to cover her face back over as the hair had shifted. "Why is there a bruise on your face?" He asked in a concerned tone.

"Oh- Uhm- I fell down the stairs!" Marinette came up with a quick excuse. Chat was unsure as to if this was the truth. She was extremely clumsy, but she seemed unsure of her answer...

"Alright, just be careful." He said, deciding that he wouldn't push further. "Aww, are you worried?" Marinette teased him.

The pair chatted until Chat's ring started to beep, signaling that he had to go. Marinette fell asleep, with dreams of a certain feline replacing those of a model.

¡.¡¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿

After Adrien landed back in his room and the transformation wore off, he let out a contented sigh.

Plagg looked at his holder with a smirk. "Changing targets, are we? What should be your couple name? Marichat?" He said teasingly while eating his cheese.

"Shut up Plagg..." Adrien mumbled as he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

¡.¡¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿

Marinette met up with Alya before they headed inside the school. They arrived at the classroom to hear...

"MARINETTE! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Kim yelled. Lila was fake crying, being comforted by Rose.

"What do you mean?" The bluenette looked around to see almost everyone glaring at her.

"Don't act innocent! You pushed Lila in the bathroom yesterday!" Sabrina retorted. Marinette knew that Lila was carrying out her promise.

"Marinette wouldn't do anything like that!" Alya glared at them. "I agree. Dudette is the sweetest one here!" Nino spoke up, agreeing with his girlfriend.

"Lila told us all this infront of you, Nino. There is a 98.79 chance that you would remember." Max stated.

Adrien was just about to interfere when Ms. Bustier walked in. Everyone quickly went to their seats, but not without glaring at Marinette first.

All through class bits of paper where thrown at Marinette saying things like, 'Idiot' 'Bully' 'Fatso' and some things that are to bad to be repeated.

Marinette ran out of class as soon as the bell rang, quickly followed by Alya, Nino and Adrien. All three kept an eye out for the dark butterfly but it didn't seem to appear.

They went over to the bench Marinette was sitting at. Making sure not to startle her, Nino rested his hand on her shoulder. "You alright, Dudette?" He asked.

Marinette didn't respond so they simply gave her a group hug sensing that she needed comfort.

A while later when the bell rang for class Alya, Adrien and Nino decided to try and block Marinette from the hate.

They kicked away the papers before Marinette could see them and glared at anyone who tried to go near her.

The bell rang for the end of class, with Marinette insisting that she'd be fine going home alone, but Alya insisted on visiting later on.

¡.¡¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿

TW! PHYSICAL AND VERBAL BULLYING! SKIP TO THE END IF NEEDED.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

As Marinette was walking back, a hand suddenly grabbed her, pushing her into the wall behind the school. The trashcan was standing there with a smirk.

"I've almost got all of your friends now. Give up on the rest or it'll be more painful for you." Lila threatened.

Marinette wasn't fully broken, so she refused saying, "I will never. I don't really blame the class. You have tricked them!"

Lila shrugged at this. "Guess you chose the hard way..." She proceeded to kick Marinette in the face, catching her off guard.

Marinette curled into a ball instinctualy to avoid more damage to her face as Lila kept kicking her sides and back. Eventually it stopped. Lila didn't bother to say anything as she left.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Recap: Lila pulled Marinette behind the school, trying to make her give up her friends before starting to physically attack her.

Marinette stayed there for what could have been a few seconds or could have been an hour. Tikki was sitting beside her, trying to help Marinette calm down enough to get home.

Marinette got back home after a while, making the excuse to her parents that she had fallen on the way back.

She lay down on her bed until she heard a knock from a friend.

I'm so sorry for not updating! But here's an extra long chapter to make up for it!