Chapter 5

Tw for eating disorders in this next chapter and being likely in the other chapters.

Chat blanc spoilers!
¡.¡¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿

Marinette quickly pulled down her sleeves and covered her face with hair as Alya came in.

"How are you now? Are you feeling any better?" Alya asked once she sat down on the chaise next to Marinette.

"Sorta the same." She lied. Alya hugged Marinette but she let out a stifled squeak of pain. This caused Alya to look at her with concern in her eyes.

"Marinette... Are you alright?" She asked. "I-I'm fine..." The bluenette mumbled. Alya decided to not take this as an answer.

"How about I do your hair?" She decided to use this to see Marinette's reaction. Alya brushed aside part of Marinette's hair. Marinette tried to put it back in place but Alya saw the bruising.

"Who did that to you?! She gasped. "Nobody! I just fell down the stairs!" Marinette stated defensively.

"Well, if you fell on your face it wouldn't leave these types of marks. Is someone harming you?" Alya inquired, her reporter skills kicking in.

Marinette decided to twist the truth. "Fine... I was beaten up by someone but I didn't see their face." Alya knew that this was probably a lie, but was glad that she got some information.

"Come on, let's clean these bruises." Marinette nodded as Alya took her over to the bathroom. "Sit still." She instructed as she washed Marinette's bruising.

"Pull up your sleeve." Alya then told Marinette. "I know your arm's bruised."

Marinette pulled up her sleeve so that Alya could treat the bruises. Then she lead Marinette back to her chaise.

"Now, why did you hide this from me?" Alya inquired. "I'll be here to help you with anything!"

"I just... Didn't wanna bother you." Marinette replied sort of hesitantly.

"Listen to me, Marinette. You are my best friend, nothing will change that! Of course I will be worried. This isn't bothering me, it's getting the help you need." Alya insisted.

She then wrapped Marinette in a hug for a minute as her friend felt a few tears fall from her face.

Alya stayed with Marinette until she had fallen asleep before quietly leaving.

¡.¡¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿

Ladybug jumped out from the water beside Chat Blanc. "What did you do to them?!" She asked in horror with a bit of anger in her tone.

"I didn't mean to..." The white feline said sort of sadly. "Why won't you help me fix it! The truth is that you don't love me anymore! I might as well destroy you, me, our memories, everything!"

His tone had changed to a mix of heartbreak and anger. "NO!" Ladybug yelled out as the white cataclysm grew.

¡.¡¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿.¡.¡.¿.¿

Tw; Panic attack

Marinette jolted awake, her breathing fast and laboured. Tikki opened her eyes and flew over once she saw what was going on.

"Marinette, look at me, can you hear me?" Tikki asked. Marinette gave a nod of recognition. "Alright, just take deep breaths."

A good few of Tikki's owners in the past had panic attacks due to the stress of being a hero. Some of Plagg's also had them.

"Now, what's 5 things you can see?" Tikki asked. "M-My bed, you, t-the curtains, the wall a-and my hands." Marinette's breaths started to calm.

Tikki continued to ask for 4 things she could touch, 3 things she could hear, two smells and one thing she could taste.

Marinette managed to calm down and then held Tikki close to her cheek. "Thank you... You really are the best."

Panic attack scene over.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Are you hungry, Marinette? You didn't eat since lunch." Tikki asked with worry in her tone.

"I'm alright, Tikki. Besides, I have homework to do. I'm awake so I might as well do it." Marinette said to reassure the small kwami.

"If you're sure..." Tikki replied hesitantly. Tikki's worry for her holder had grown in the past while.

Marinette worked on her homework even though it was around 2 AM. She felt slightly hungry but decided it was for the best to not eat.

'Weak'
'Pathetic'
'Fat'
'Crybaby'

All the words that would be said came back to Marinette. This assured her decision to cut back on food.

After her homework was finished, Marinette got back into bed to try and rest till she had to wake up for school in the morning.