Chapter 6

As usual, Tw for EDs, Bullying and more. The ED trigger isn't really avoidable, so please leave this story if you'll get triggered. Thank you.

Marinette woke up as the alarm blared out. She groggily hit the sleep button before sitting up. Tikki was still asleep, unwoken by the alarm.

She rolled out of bed before going to get dressed in her usual attire. The bluenette went into the bathroom and scrubbed her teeth aswell as brushing her hair.

Marinette slipped a cookie into her purse for Tikki to nibble on as her breakfast.

Marinette went downstairs where her parents where opening the bakery for the day. "Morning." Marinette said in her usual cheery tone.

"Morning Marinette! I have a croissant here for your breakfast." Sabine smiled. "Thanks, Maman. I'll eat it on the way to school." Marinette lied.

"Alright sweetie. But make sure to not be late today! You're actually early heading to school for once." Tom came over and gave Marinette a hug.

"Alright, Papa. I'll be there in time." Marinette reassured. She then headed out the door waving goodbye as the morning air drifted across her face.

Marinette walked slowly in the direction of the school, but was distracted when she heard a meowing. She followed the sound curiously.

When she turned towards a small alleyway, two green eyes shone from there. A black kitten sat there looking at Marinette.

She crouched down as the kitten curiously wandered over. "Hello there. Where you making that racket?" Marinette asked as the kitten nuzzled her hand.

She then noticed how skinny the kitten was and took out her croissant. "Marinette... You haven't eaten in ages! You need to eat that yourself." Tikki said with worry in her tone for her holder.

"I'll be fine! Look." Marinette popped a small bit of the croissant in her mouth. "Happy?" She smiled, giving the rest of the croissant to the kitten despite Tikki's disapproving look.

The black kitten scoffed down the croissant before purring and nuzzling Marinette happily. "You sorta look like another alley cat I know..." Marinette murmured.

Suddenly, she realised that she should head to school. "I'll come back here." She promised the stray. The kitten just mewed before watching her leave.

TW FOR BULLYING STARTS NOW!

Once Marinette arrived in school humming Jagged's new album she suddenly fell down the stairs. Thanks to her ladybug reflexes, she saved herself from major injury while protecting her purse.

A laughing was heard from the stairs as she looked up to see Lila smirking behind Sabrina, Kim and Max. "That's karma for pushing Lila on your way to school!" Kim laughed.

"I only just arrived! I don't even come in the same direction as Lila!" Marinette protested. I can't have pushed her!" Lila then let out a fake whimper.

"You do, Marinette! I always pass your bakery!" Lila exclaimed while fake crying. You're such a lier!"

Sabrina consoled the snake while Kim and Max started to insult Marinette. "There's no way that you could have not done it! Lila's bruises show indisputable proof."

"You're probably jealous because you're fat from living in a bakery and are ugly unlike Lila!" Kim insulting while sniggering.

They continued on like this for a good few minutes till Marinette heard quick footsteps and a voice shouting.

TW OVER.
Summary; Kim, Max and Sabrina pushed Marinette down the stairs and hurled insults at her. Lila was lying about Marinette pushing her on the way to school.

"What are you doing?! Leave Marinette alone!" Mirelle ran over to Marinette while Aurore started berating the four at the top of the stairs.

"It's her fault for pushing Lila! That girl is a Bully! Don't stay friends with her you two." Sabrina protested.

Marinette braced herself to be left by another two people and to have more insults hurled at her.

"No way she can ever be like that! A lot of your class have a bad reputation for most of you being akumatized. Marinette is one of the only good people!" Mirellie defended.

"Fine then, but know that you'll see what she's like one day!" Lila's haggle of supporters then left. Marinette was helped up by her two defenders.

"Thank you..." Marinette said greatfuly. "You really didn't need to... Now they'll hate you both too."

"Nonsense! We're friends. If you ever need us, we'll be there." Aurore reassured Marinette. "We should bring you to the nurse's office though."

"I can't miss my first class though!" Marinette protested. I also need to meet up with Alya." She tried to reason.

"No way are you going to class right away! One of us will tell Alya where you're gone." Mirelle insisted. "We're not taking no as an answer.

Eventually, they managed to convince Marinette to go to the nurse's office. She sighed, knowing that Alya was gonna blow up over this.

811 words
A/n
Uhm- Hiya. Can y'all vote and comment please? It helps a lot. Feel free to point out mistakes or make suggestions! I'm always open to those.

Qotd; What's your favourite miraculous fanfic? Mines Miraculous team! It's what got me into miraculous fanfiction-

Anyways, see y'all next chapter! Bye!