Chapter 4

Medb, the warrior queen of Connacht. Her beauty was such that no man could resist her, and so she formed numerous political relationships through engagements, marriages, and sometimes nothing but carnal relationships with many men. And it was because of one of these relationships that the greatest war in Ulster broke out.

"Oh my, I don't know if it's luck or fate that led you to me." Medb smiled elegantly, covering his lips with one hand. "Yuto Pendragon, son of King Arthur, the King of the Knights."

Yamato blinked. "Um, do you know her? And why did he call you that?"

Yuto grimaced. "Unfortunately," he grunted disgustedly as a memory of the Holy Grail war surfaced in his mind. "Hey bitch, you got something I want. Give it to me."

Medb chuckled. "You know what the deal is." She pointed to Yuto firmly. "Become mine and you can have it."

There were only two men who could resist Medb's charms. One was Cú Chullain, who instead of abusing her after capturing her, treated her like a queen and handed her back to Connacht. The other was Yuto who was too focused on his goal to care about her.

Yuto grunted. A black aura enveloped him and a black and red two-handed sword appeared in his hands.

"Hey, what do you want to do?" Yamato asked puzzled.

She knew what he wanted to do. A menacing sword and half a dozen swords floating around him combined with a killing intent worthy of a beast pirate were good suggestions of his intentions.

"Cry. It's time you come crashing down."

Yuto raised his sword above his head, the black mana focused on the totality of the sword, making it a cross.

"Swallow the light, Ex..."

However...

"EHHHH!" Yamato's eyes popped out of her sockets and her jaw opened wide as Yuto collapsed to the ground and snored.

Medb smiled at Yuto's sleeping form. She knew that the magus next to him had put him to sleep, perhaps for fear that Yuto would go on a rampage and kill all the women in the village.

"It is not my intention to hit a woman or see a wound. And I don't want to see another Blackmore Cemetery," Merlin said, referring to the inhabitants of the village. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Queen Medb."

Merlin made a small bow and smiled veiled.

Before Medb could say or do anything, Merlin, Yamato, and Yuto had vanished from there.

-------------------------

Inside a cave, far from the village, Yuto observed Merlin, frowning for stopping him. However, he wasn't angry and he should have thanked him for stopping him before he could do something bad.

"Who are you exactly?" Yamato asked them.

If theirs was to be a long-term collaboration, she wanted to know at least who she was dealing with. She didn't want to die before she could fulfil her wish.

Yuto sighed wearily while massaging his neck. He didn't want to reveal too much, but he was aware that he couldn't keep everything hidden.

"We are Magi, people who can recreate mystery through science," he said, showing her the magic circuits, the Tohsaka crests, and a common sword stored in Unlimited Blade Works. "That woman, as well as Merlin, are Servants, a higher type of familiar summoned by a magus."

Yamato crossed her arms to her chest and began to reflect, but everything led to a severe headache.

"Do you and that woman know each other?" Yamato asked.