Night date 💖

Top Bbb

Bottom Fang.

They're 18 yrs old, currently dating for a year.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

3rd person))

The emo boy and the hero are currently resting in the cafeteria. Their heavily breathing while sweats appear in their face.
They already ordered their food in rush to not keep themselves annoyed while getting in line.
Cause it sucks.
Boboiboy raised his head and looked at his emo boy resting his head on the table feeling tired.
He chuckled in the tiredness of the boy and just ruffled the emo's hair.
The emo suddenly awoken,feeling the hero's soft hands scurry to his scalp.

It almost made the emo feline purr into pleasure.

Boboiboy then stopped motioning his hands and said, soft as everyone can imagine. If not, even exceeds people's expectation.

"Hey, baby, wake up. Eat your food before you sleep. It's going to be shit if you don't. "

The emo raised his head. Looking thoroughly at the hero. He blinked a few times. And turned red.
"You won't stop calling me that, won't you. "
The emo said, looking away.

The hero chuckled and said, with pride stuck to his mouth.
"Yes, that's right! Even if we're in public, in be-"
The emo covered the hero'south with his hands and said,
"Yes, I know, you don't have to say it here. "
The emo said, blushing.
The hero could'nt help how cute his boyfriend acts sometimes.
How, in the past, he was jealous of his popularity, and wants to betray it.
And how they became rival of friends,
But now look at them.
They look happy like they can be.
Sometimes, the hero thinks if they didn't love each other, what would happen to their life?
Who knows,
But the hero doesn't want to know.
Cause he's happy of what life he's living right now.
He touched the hands of the emo, then released his mouth from his grasp and cupped the emo with his own hands.
And said,
"I know, I just want to remind you that I'll always be there. Whenever you need my help. "
The emo blushed. But, instead of denying his fact, he said, with the cutest smile the hero can think of, if not, even better,
"Sure, you'll always be my hero. "
He said, smiling while still being cupped.
The emo caughed and said,
"I need water, Bobo, can I have some? "
The hero grinned. Knowing how to answer both of the emo's sentences.
He grabbed the water bottle, drank the half of it,
And grabbed closer of fang's face, and kissed him.
Fang's mouth was open, so the hero transfered the water in the other one's mouth.
Leaving the emo no other choice but to swallow it.
The emo flushed and said,
"Wh-what was that for?! Bobo!! You could've give it to me!! But-"
"Nu-uh, when you were drunk on saturday, you forced me to make out with you, you also said
"Spank me bo-""
"I was drunk!! "
The emo denied. He was flustered, he knows what happened after that drunk evening.
And it made him not walk, for a day. Making his own brother, quite angry at me but felt pity for him so he took a day off. While I got cleaning duty the whole day.
But ngl, it was worth it.
Anyways, I said,
"Well, eat then. I don't want you to starve when you sleep. It will hurt me. "
He emo chuckled and said,.
"No it won't. "
The hero smirked moved closer to his lover and whispered,
"Yeah it will, I don't wanna starve yourself while doing it in the be-"
Fang, kissed the hero and said,
"Alright fine. I'll eat."
He said. As a flush of pink planted in his face. He knows, boboiboy will do that, so he just kissed him.
Believe me, Fang knows him for some time now, and his flirtatious expression just kept getting seductive when the time flies.
It resets every day so don't worry about fang's back.
Boboiboy kissed back and grabbed Fang's cheek and said,
"Eat. Before you eat something else. "
The hero said. As seductive as he can be, in lunch.
But, the emo knows that the hero doesn't want their relationship to be 100℅ that
That's just a warning to make the emo eat.
Which of course, it worked cause the emo is eating his meal with full hunger.
"Alright, I love you baby. And as an apology, I wanna take you to a date. Somewhere you will like. "
Fang looked up and said,
"Sure, I'll accept. "
Boboiboy smiled. Happy that his partner accepted his invite in their date.
He planned somewhere they can get themselves alone time.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ bbb's POV░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

It looks like I asked my boyfriend on a date.
But where??
All I knows is that fang likes somewhere quiet.
Somewhere you can rest while the wind whistles in your hair.
I then thought of an idea.
That fang might love a lot.
(Ain't telling you shit, cause it's also a surprise for y'all readers)

Before that, I wanted to dress nicely so I searched my wardrobe, picked nice, casual clothes that could satisfy fang.

☆࿐ཽ༵༆༒fang's POV༒༆࿐ཽ༵☆

I don't know what to wear.. For some introvert as me, I don't have any cool clothes I can wear on a casual date.
Almost all of them looks so bizarre.. But since I'm on my brother's ship, I can go and buy some clothes.
So I went out to his ship and bought some casual clothes.

It's a turtle neck tank top, with a crochet jacket and shorts.
"Seems casual enough. "
And it looks like Bbb could like it too.
I hope he does.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ night ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

(3rd pov)
It's night time. And Bbb arrived at home
Cap Kaizo's ship to ask for Fang.
The hero said,
"Captain Kaizo?"
He asked to see if he would respond.
And one for all, he did with a stern, salty voice.
"What do you need, Boboiboy. "
The hero sighed and sweated. He hoped he won't encounter this problem but luck doesn't give a shit about him.
So he said,
"Me and Fang are going to night date. "
The hero said. He elaborate himself and fave him high hopes in hoping that Kaizo will let Fang go.
"... Fine. But, if you fail to keep my brother sage, I'll snap your neck. "
Kaizo said. With a grit voice and shot voice. That pierced the hero's mind.
The hero gave Kaizo a reassuring smile and said,
"Don't worry, hell be safe in my hands! "
Kaizo opened the door. And Fang came out of it.
Looking so beautiful.
Fang waved at boboiboy and said,
"Hey Bobo! "
The hero still licked his eyes on the boy's body.
And his face.
"Hey baby, you look so pretty today. Look at me compared to you, I look nothing great... "
The hero said, with a frown lowering his head, while still hugging the emo in his waist.
The emo said,
"You just don't know, you look very charming in any angle possible. And I was just trying to even my self to you. People look up to you, Bobo.. Because your charming, kind, sweet, always helping others"
Bbb hushed his boyfriend and said, with dismay. And sorrow.
"No don't say that, your the reason why I'm like this. So, please don't say that. "
Fang nodded and said,
"I love you Bobo.. "
The hero kissed the emo in the cheeks and said,
"I love you too, baby. "

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

Alright, that's all. Bye