Child who appear in dreams (2)

Read pt 1 if you wanna see the storyline!

(Fang: 14)

(Bbb:15)

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

It has been, almost a month or 28 days i should say, ever since the child or willow, has been accompanied by Lans corporal fang.
And Fang, has forgot about his aching loneliness in his heart.
And its true, he had become more of a soft hearted Corporal. Ever since the children had influence him.
And the Admiral did call fang a few times to do some report on what the child
Does.

"Admiral."
Fang stated as he did the pose.
The admiral paced his arms on his back and look up.
Imperiment. He looked at fang.
"Any reports, Lans corporal Fang. "

Fang stopped the pose and breathe out a little.
Its almost as he did not want to go through all of this almost every once a week.
"Nothing much, admiral. Except that, she- she, when she was lost, where i couldn't find her, she was at the library, crying. But what's unusual is that there was a sharp change of the gust in the library. Almost creating some kind of Tornado clumping around the Library. Making the books messy.
And of course, water puddles everywhere. "

He said. With a slight groaned placed on his tongue.
Sometimes, he can't help but wonder, how come he's the only one who can handle her, and her shenanigans. 'Commander did say that even, Sai, shielda and that guy with a weird hair and even my brother can't even handle her.'
I mean it's quite obvious why Kaizo can't handle her.
'I mean, no Offence brother but your hot tempered. '

Admiral only nodded why rubbing his chin. After a few second of silence,
"You may leave Fang. "
Admiral finally stated.
As fang did the pose and left without a hitch.
The raven walked fast and was quite exited to meet the child, whom is waiting for him.
"Finally I get to go out and meet her... "
But he stumbled apon the shield siblings.
Fang looked up and saw the shield siblings saying
"Ah! S-sorry Fang! "
Shielda says as she helped Fang out.
Fang was quite surprised, wait no, definitely surprised. You should know that Sai and Shielda are not this sympathic towards anyone. Even him.
"Fang are you alright? "
Sai said.
Fang slightly nodded. He slowly smiled. There's a weird silence filling the air. And it's annoying fang out.
"Well, uh- I gotta go-"
Sai stopped fang at the moment the he was about to jig off.
The raven looked behind fang with confused look. He turned around to face them correctly and tilted his head.
"There's a kid crying in the cafeteria when we walked by through. the doors are close but we saw it through the window. . But the kid is crying your name out. "
Sai said as he incoherent his hand into the back of his neck.
And shielda said,
"And when we're about to go inside, the handle of the door is burning hot. "
She said.
Fang then remembered the toddler and quickly realized,
"Ahh oh no!! "
He said as he bowed but sai said something.
"Please, please be careful. "
And fang nodded. As he went on his way.
Sai and shielda knew what he's going to do and moved on their way, still feeling scared.

Why?

Why are they scared?

They saw a glimpse of a toddler. Same height, and dress like the other toddler they rescued one month before. The difference is that, she had a white hair, and a black streak. She was in the cafeteria. And menacingly smiling. Blood was pouring our beside her, and her face was covered with blood. There were a group of strange looking aliens almost looking like a humanoid one too.
And they were scared at the girl.
They also had knives.
Sai and shielda were gonna help the little girl, as they assumed that, the aliens were pedophile fools.