Child who appear in dreams?!

Age:

BoBoiBoy: 15

Fang: 14
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

//Prologue //

Fang missed his friends who left in space to spend more time for their love ones.
The raven had to leave behind incase a intruder hijacks the station, or a certain mission bargained randomly.
Fang do missed his friends. Especially Boboiboy.
Believe it or not, he loves boboiboy. And is afraid to show it. So, he chose rivalry against him.
But then, a child appear to his life that looks similar to him and boboiboy.
This is how the story goes.

(P.s this is HEAVILY inspired by a certain FangBoy book called, "The Experiment")

≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫

Fang was hanging around his room, Constantly thinking about how are the others doing in earth.
If he was being honest right now, or if it weren't for his brother, he'd be in earth spending quality time with his friends. And especially boboiboy.
Fang gets bored sometimes.
Since missions were now up to someone else.
And he rarely gets a mission nowadays.

Then, his watch ring sounded. A sudden ring made fang upright surprised and exited. Since, it has been a while he did missions on the last few months here in tapops.
Fang is very exited to get a call, he has no idea what would the mission bring to him.

Fang did the Tapops pose,
" what is it Admiral Tarung? "

The Admiral stood there for a second before responding. 
"Go to the control room. Now!!. We have soemthing to tell you. "
A order was placed by the Admiral to Fang. Seems pretty inconvenient.
Seems Admiral is tempered as always.

Fang did the pose again and nodded.
And The Admiral ended the call by a jiffy.

Fang also wondered why Admiral Tarung has unusual  demanding tone. Was it something special?
Fang supposed, that something may have happened. I mean, during Sai and Sheilda's mission, they talked something about having a familiar but unusual feeling after they have arrived at tapops.
He wondered if its the same comprehensive expression that he was feeling when he talked with Admiral Tarung.
To shorten it,
They're feeling a certain weird deja vu
He walked to the halls of Tapops.

He arrived later on and did the pose.
And asked,
"What is it, Admiral Tarung? "
The Admiral then slammed his hand into the mech board and made a vibration to the room.

The raven then felt the unusual feeling again with Admiral.
The slam in the mechanical board was a little soft. It's hard to feel when you haven't been on Tapops for a long time. But it's quite visible if you know Admiral.
"Fang. I have a mission for you. "

Fang gulped the unusual feeling gets weirder and weirder as time passes eventually., with nervousness cursing through his veins.

*bla bla bla*
After Admiral Tarung stated the mission, the Raven had so much expectation now he had for the following weeks. And i guess too much considering the mission was to take care of a toddler.

"I heard, from Yaya you are good at handling babies into your will. "

Fang nodded, still having that uneasy feeling in his mind.