technically a harem..?

Their ages are

Bbb: 17

Fang:17
You all know who's top or bottom, if you don't know, I highly suggest you read the description!

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‘⸊ˎ

3rd person

There are 2 boys, 2 girls hanging out at Tok Aba's
Shop.
It's afternoon so they don't have to worry about their mountains of school work. Surely, almost all of them already finished,
But we all know who has not finished his work before.
Yet, he keep drinking hot chocolate to satisfy his needs.
His father will be angry.
But who cares? After that big fight, and boboiboy's discard on the hospital, everyone want to celebrate his safety, and they want to show the hero how much they appreciate his existence on earth.
Fang, the lone wolf, wants to do that
Especially on his own.
Just him, and the hero,
All
Alone
But for now, he can't do that. As much as he want to drag boboiboy and face him all alone in his place, I'm pretty sure his friends also want to thank boboiboy.
The space friends planned to throw a party for a hero. To express their gratitude for him.
Good thing papa Zola agreed to this arrangement.
And also agreed to post a mini rest for boboiboy just in case class ended early.
Everything was prepared. The felt all clined to the post. A handful of people attend, and a special cake.
Made by tok aba especially prepared for this specific occasion.
The cake was flavored with chocolate and fondant as a base.
The design was simple. It was a design of his elemental split symbol with a stand of
"𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓸𝓫𝓸𝓲𝓫𝓸𝔂! "
Colored based on his current elemental forms.
St the side of the cake are all of his elemental symbols. Having Solar at the middle.
Everything was going great.

Except...

"Aiya... Boboiboy should be done at school now! "
Ying said. Her face pouted and she crossed her arms. Yaya came behind her and placed her arms at ying's shoulders, grabbing her attention.
"Maybe he's still at Papa Zo la's quiz, ying. "
Yaya stated as she caresses ying's hair.

Ying stilled herself and crossed her arms once again,
"Still, boboiboy is smart! Those questions should be done in no time. Plus it's been over 30 min ever since class actually ended! And, papa Zola said his test would just be 7 problems! "
She stated. Denying yaya's hypothesis.

Yaya sighed, as she knew Ying was right.
Boboiboy is smart. There's no way it will take him 30 minutes to answer a small amount of questions.
She then had an idea.
She turned around to see fang, eating a carrot donut while leaning into a pole.
Yaya smiled and turned around walking to fang.

Fang, of course, felt her presence walking this way. His senses was right and as he raised his head he saw yaya.
Fang was about to ask, but was stopped by yaya.
"Fang. Can you go look for boboiboy? Just tell him to go here, but do not tell him it's about this celebration. "
She asked. Her favor was easy enough. And there are a lot of ways to get boboiboy to go here without telling this.
Fang merely nodded. He finished eating his donut at time and said.
"Mk."
He said. The task was effective and simple enough.
Boboiboy will be dumb founded anyways.
The emo stopped leaning at the post and grabbed his bag while walking back at school. He senses that many eyes we're at him.
So He looked behind him and waved.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Fang was walking back at the school. A very few students are still here. Which. He didn't mind at all.
And he just walked his way inside the school.