Hanahaki Disease.

Fang's POV

Another day at Tapops and it doesn't stop that sentence.
My life kept adding more unreasonable and more Bad shit in my life and I felt worse than ever.

And those are not even the worse part.

I suffered through so many detours my Brother makes on earth to Visit BoBoiBoy and his friends. Like they are some special new Borns and they need care everyday. And I'm getting sick of it!!

But looking at him...is a blessing. But. Also a curse. It cursed me. He the hero....cursed me.

When I turned 18, I was alone in my room 'happily' celebrating my 1+ in this universe. Well, earth age if what they call it. But instead of a gift, a curse has driven me farewell to goodness and blessings.

"Uh, Lan corporal fang? May I request your presence in the clinic?"
A clinic nurse assist me. I was wearing a black mask and sharply loss of energy. Not even caring for the stares of other Cadets around me. I feel so emotionless...so, so much pain.

I enter the clinic with no emotion as I sat at the chair.

"Are you feeling fine, lans corporal fang?"
The doctor asked for me.

I replied with a shook on my head.
"No....need for forma....lites....doc."
I said with no energy. Coughing at the same time.
This is no good for me, and I feel very lowly...I shouldn't be seen like this.

"It's fine Fang. So, from what I've picked up from your illness, it's from the planet 2-5BA from Milky way Galaxy. Aka,-"

"Earth...."
I said with my mouth opened. I was shock of course, but not that shock since I come there basically every day.

"Fang, you may be excused...here's medications to keep it prone from others and still your blood throw up."
The doctor said sweetly to me.

"Tha...thank you."
I stood up swiftly taking my meds and exiting my classroom.

"I...I can't believe it...BoBoiBoy? My crush??"
I covered my mouth with sadness in my eyes.

"I...I don't know what to do...."
I said with eyes with glass. I walk through my room pacing back and fourth waiting for my flowers to come out .

And eventually, it did.

I threw up quietly on my mouth and both blood and petals came out.

The petal were pretty warm colors of orange to yellow. Which....do reminds me of him.

I, instead of feeling sorrow, I feel....happy. Like a struck of a happy pill was taken on me. I calm myself quickly, picked the petals on my hand, washed it in my bathroom, and made it a design. It felt, joy. I felt, normal. I continued doing it as in, I don't want to be cured.

That's where downfall started.

I just got news that bbb is coming back today. Within, of course, my brothers remnants on him, he manage to get him back and train to be my brothers...heir.

Forgetting about me.

Of course. Why, why am I not surprised. I should be , sad, mad, and angry, but I'm just blank.

It's like I couldn't care anymore. With all the pain I bear to that time and it killed me inside. My tree kept growing and my disease stars getting worse. Just when he's near, it kept getting worse.

"This...this is just hell."
I admitted holding my petals tightly.

I cover my mouth with face mask, washed my hands, and went outside. Taking a deep breath....

I don't think I'll survive this disease.

To be continued.

This is true story, and this is what I felt, during the hospital. I'm still in the hospital right now, and, I'm feeling better, but at the same time, not. I hope you understand,

Cya.