XVII

Bellatrix

I arrive in the Malfoys in devastating anger. I wish to see him after the letter I received from my sister. I take my wand out and shoot a spell to force open the front door. I head up to his home office and surely he is there, now acting all surprised, yet I know what he did to my sister.

"You make her pregnant! You promise me you won't touch her until she finish school!"

He gets his wand out and stands up. He holds his arms up to show plead. "I can explain."

"I don't need to hear you explain! She is 15 and you touch her you vile scum!"

I shoot him a lasso of fire, yet he deflects it so quickly.

He wavers and plead. "My apologies, deeply truly. I was visiting her to walk and just talk. It just happens. Your sister wants to be with me. But truly I care for her. She loves me, Bella. I love her too."

I am pained to hear those words. And I shriek. I explode his desk to bits. I don't care if he's angry with me, because he can't, if he still values his own life.

"She loves me... And I love her. Your sister is kind to me and I wish to pay it back to her just as much."

"Does getting her pregnant a pay back to her love?!" I mock.

He stands tall mightily. "Yes. It is what we wish. We hopefully expect the heir of the Malfoys. It is what she wants. You can shoot me all you want, Bella. But I know your sister is happy with this pregnancy."

My anger boils and I did so. I shoot him spells. Even the dark ones, but he knows how to deflect them all. His office is ruined yet he remains careful to act.

"I'm sorry that you are unhappy, Bella. I know we can't be together... We are both the heir of our house."

I could laugh at that statement. "Don't flatter yourself. I only use you for pleasure. I am angered because you break a promise. If I have done an unbreakable vow with you, you would be dead by now."

Now he's genuinely disconcerted... Good.

"I will not make this mistake again. A promise like this deserves death on thy head."

I leave him disheveled in his ruined office.