Ouch. Was it poison?

It was not timed on how long Tommy fell asleep for. He just knew that after a couple blinks of confusion at the unfamiliar place, Tommy jolted up. He rubbed his eyes at the dim lightning in the area where he woke up to.
"Where am I..?" Tommy murmured, random memories flooding into him until he finally processed the area around him as his eyes adjusted to the lightning. A soft wind blew around him, finally causing him to remember that he went to the garden. After his eyes skimmed around his surroundings, he finally spotted a hose.
Oh, that was what he was here for...

Tommy stumbled up to his feet, wobbling towards the hose. He picked it up with a grunt and dragged it out of the bushes and huge trees of where the abandoned fountain was found. As soon as he squeezed his way out into the real part of the garden, he realized that the moon was already out. Has the day gone by this fast? So many events had happened this morning, yet the afternoon passed by so fast. The moon shone its gleamy light onto the whole world. Tommy did a deep sigh and continued to drag the huge hose all the way across the damp soil of the garden. There was no one in sight as it might be already 8 or so at night. He finally plugged the end of the hose into the connection of the water source and held onto it, making his way to the part of the garden where he was suppose to water. Slowly, tugging onto the not budging hose, water finally sprayed out, filling the quench of the dry plants. The water droplets sparkle in the moon light. Tommy turned off the water and plopped the hose onto the ground with a thunk.
With a turn of his heel, he matched on out fo the gardens where the gardener already took his leave after his shift. Tommy hesitantly thought about the abandonment of the area he found. A safe space where he could finally rest in peace without the yelling and accusations of his family. Tommy took in a last breath of the clean fresh air from the trees and greens around him before parting, straightening his back and chin high up in the air, once again.

As Tommy strolled through the familiar corridors where he grew up to be, his eyes wandered to the pastel blue plaster of paint on the dull coloured walls. It may look ugly and poorly done, but in Tommy's eyes, they were perfect. A perfect memory that is. It was when Wilbur was still young, chasing behind Tommy with a annoyed and angry smile on his face. It was the day before Tommy's seventh birthday when Wilbur caught Tommy spying on his gift. Wilbur had spent a long time making him a guitar. It used to be Wilbur's favourite hobby; stringing his music for everyone, spreading love in each note and song. And when Tommy had instinctively said that he wanted to play like Wilbur, Wilbur had spent quite some months making, building, and preparing a guitar just the right size for Tommy's small fingers. The results were beautiful. Tommy's small guitar was built like a disc. The colours were based on two themes: Green and Purple. Wilbur painted the words, "Cat & Melohi" onto the bottom of the guitar, though Tommy could never figure out what those words meant. Wilbur was just finishing the final touches of blue streaks meant to symbolize Tommy's sky blue eyes, and when Tommy bursted into Wilbur's room to start rambling onto whatever he was going to say, both two brothers stared at each other silently until both their pairs of eyes floated over to Wilbur's gift. Tommy's expression had changed from awkwardness to both curiosity and slyness. On the other hand, Wilbur blinked in the sudden burst before processing the information through that Tommy had seen the gift Wilbur had prepared that was months worth of motivation and patience. Wilbur smiled through his gritted teeth before yelling, "What the f^ck, Tommy! Get back here!"
Tommy, knowing that he is next to a ticking bomb, tan for his life, screaming help and cracking up, at the same time. Wilbur, frustrated and annoyed, chases Tommy down the hallways of their palace, cursing Tommy's name. The servants working in the corridors would squeeze at the wall for the two young boys to zoom past them with their fast energetic speed. Yet, one servant was not paying too much attention to their surroundings, blocking Wilbur's way as Tommy dodged and slid past them. Wilbur skidded to a stop, the can of paint in his arms flying into the air and hitting the beige wall with a clack. The can fell down, leaving now a blue splat of paint, where the can crashed into. It was such fond memories...though now, the guitar left untouched for years.