The Secret is Revealed

As the clocked ticked closer and closer towards nine, Tommy was choosing which side he should follow. The angel telling him to just stay in his room and rest up while his stomach is still hurting, or the devil telling him to go check what is up with the south gardens. The weird feeling of intruding Dream and Wilbur's conversation stirred into deep thought. Tommy stared out the window to which the sun was already way below sunset. Tommy had wasted two whole days just sobering in his bedroom. He made a small promise to himself that he would go and supervise the festivals the next day. Just as Tommy's mind began to wander off to the time when Quackity had given him a small business card of some sort, a knock on the door vibrated the room. Tommy sat up, his stomachache slowly dying down to nothing but a sizzle of the sea waves.
"Come in," Tommy loudly said, internal begging that it was not Eryn nor Wilbur.
To Tommy's annoyance, Wilbur opened the door.
"What do you want, prince Wilbur," Tommy's words snapped out, dripping with blood and venom.
"Theseus. Why did you ask me about the guitar words," Wilbur said, eyes dull and filled with anger.
Tommy flinched back. He did not expect the question to be returned back to him after a few days. Tommy scanned his room, knowing the two discs are hidden somewhere in the corner of his room, filled with all his treasured items.
"Nothing. It just evoked out of my memories," Tommy smoothly replied.
"Do you have the discs?" Wilbur asked, his eyes narrowing in suspicion.

Tommy did not know what to believe. How did Wilbur know about the discs. Tommy had not tell anyone about the discs nor did he take it out even once after opening the gift. So, how did Wilbur know about the disc? Perhaps..a coincidence? Maybe he meant another discs..
"Did Dream give you that?," Wilbur bitterly asked, his voice seemingly far away.
Tommy's eyes widened.
That's all the evidence Wilbur needed.

"No, he-" Tommy started, but was cut off by the sound of the door slamming close. Tommy withdrew his extended arm, trying to tell Wilbur that he got the wrong idea.
Tommy stumbled up and glanced at the clock. It was 8:45. Quickly, Tommy changed his clothes to look more appropriate. Tommy tugged on his rain boots and dashed out his room. The hallways were empty, guests already left, leaving only a couple high classed rulers going back to their assigned rooms.
Tommy raced against the clock towards the south gardens where usually no one goes to.

As soon as he entered the south gardens, there was not even a peep of sound. Tommy followed the path until he heard talking from the farthest edge of the gardens. Silently, Tommy slipped through the bushes, trees, and grass towards the noise.
"Seriously? I never did, you liar" Wilbur countered back, eyes glaring back at Dream who seemed unfazed by the remark.
"Then who else would have such a handwriting?" Dream calmly said back.
Wilbur grit his teeth and smugly said, "Figure it yourself, Sherlock. Besides, we have something else to discuss about, don't we, thief?"
Dream raised an eyebrow before folding his hands to his chest.
"Thief?" Dream asked.
"Don't pretend you don't know what you did, years ago," Wilbur said.

Tommy confusingly stared at the two making a dramatic scene with no clue of what is going on.
"I don't know how. I don't know why. But after everything that has happened lately, this is just a guess. You stole my discs, didn't you?" Wilbur just said, his eyes dull and annoyed, pinning right at Dream.
But, Dream did not even bat an eye.
"I'm sorry. You must be confused. I don't blame you. It must have been a rough night doing..nothing," Dream smiled. "But. I, in fact, have no idea what discs you are talking about."
Wilbur just scowled.
"The discs you supposedly gave Theseus," Wilbur said.
Dream just continued to look at Wilbur.
"You barged into my room earlier and looked at the pictures, didn't you. What do you have with Theseus?" Wilbur continued to investigate this matter deeper.
Dream stood there without a single word to say, both confused yet knowing.
Tommy widened his eyes as he realized what Wilbur was mad about. Wilbur must have thought Dream was in his room! Though Tommy had no idea what discs were discussed about, he only knew there has been a huge misunderstanding. Just when Tommy was about to clear the tension, he stopped himself. How was Tommy going to explain when it was HIM that was in Wilbur's room. He couldn't say George left the message nor talk on how he was the one touching Wilbur's things.
Tommy staggered backwards, conflicted. Coming up with the most reasonable solution, he will just wait and see. If things escalated, Tommy would have to unfortunately step in. If not, at least he could figure something out about the discs.