The Story Behind Prince Technoblade

Tommy stuffed the card inside a small pocket in his tight black jeans before walking back to the more crowded areas. Not long after, Tommy heard a voice to which he both wanted to hear yet despised. It was Tubbo.
"Oh, Theseus! Nice speech you did up there," Tubbo remarked, walking up to Tommy, Ranboo awkwardly trailing behind.
"Hi..did you finish talking with Ranboo?" Tommy said, the venomous words slipping dryly out his tongue.
Tubbo flinched back at the words and folded his hands into his chest, eyeing Tommy with a slight hatred.
"This isn't all about you, you know.." Tubbo said, eyebrows furrowing at the rude comment.
"Didn't really mean that," Tommy muttered under his breath.
"Well, if you'd like, you can say what you want to say at Ranboo himself," Tubbo taunted, glancing at Ranboo with reassurance.
Instead, to Tubbo's utter surprise, Ranboo glared at Tubbo, hands gripped tightly besides him. Tubbo did another confused stare at Ranboo before brushing it off and turning his attention back to Tommy.

"I have nothing that would please any of us," Tommy scoffed, his heart pounding against his ear, wanting to sprint away as far as possible.
And that was what Tommy did. He turned his back towards Tubbo and quickly walked farther and farther away, squishing between the crowds of people to get away.
Tubbo flinched by Tommy's words, half heartedly wanting to chase after him, yet wanting to stand his ground. The angel on Tubbo's shoulder won, making Tubbo take two steps, ready to dash after Tommy.
Despite that, a hand forcefully grabbed onto Tubbo's left shoulder, pulling him back, making him stumble back in surprise.
Tubbo whipped his head around just to see Ranboo. He had on a serious concerned look on his face murmuring out, "Let him be. He needs the time."
Tubbo shuffled his feet back to a standing position and nodded. Tubbo glanced back at Ranboo who looked nervous. When was Ranboo ever like this? Since when did Ranboo ever have a weird connection with Tommy? Tubbo sighed and continued to stare far across the tops of people's heads.
Ranboo stiffly glanced around, trying to figure out where someone was. Finally, his eyes met a smiley face. Long seconds passed before Ranboo did a swift nod towards the direction of where Tommy walked off to, indicating a clue to the man.
Dream did a nod in return before running off towards the directing Ranboo nodded to.

Tommy's thumping heart and loud footsteps were the only thing blocking his ear. The farther he walked, the softer the sounds died down until he heard someone call after him. He wanted to run away, yet that would be really disrespectful. He halted in his tracks, turning around to get ready to put on a fake smile before looking straight into Dream's mask. Tommy jumped back in surprise, even though the mask was not foreign.
"O-oh. Prince Dream! What is it?" Tommy stuttered, catching his breath.
"Are you okay, prince Theseus?" Dream murmured, concern flooding in his voice, dancing around Tommy's tight chest.
"I-.." Tommy hesitated.
"I'm fine, thank you," Tommy finished, an invisible arrow piercing his heart.
Dreams mask went up and down, inspecting Tommy like he knew that Tommy was obviously lying. Tommy gripped harder onto his fists before asking something he didn't want to say.
"D-did you see what happened back there?" Tommy asked, nervousness creeping up his tongue.
Dream tilted his head and shrugged, "No, not really. Just saw you walking away fast and tense. Wondered what happened."
Tommy felt a wave of relief wash over his body.
"Oh, well, it was nothing. How is the festivals treating you?" Tommy smiled.
Dream thoughtfully nodded, replying, "Very well, thank you. Have you opened my gift yet?"
"Ah, on sorry. I plan to open it after the day, if you don't mind," Tommy apologized, tilting his head down.
"Oh no! It's very much alright! Don't apologize. I'll see you around since I do have some affairs to take care of. Have a nice afternoon, prince Theseus," Dream said, his voice cheery and glad.
Tommy smiled, this time, sincerely.
"Thank you, prince Dream. Really," Tommy softly said before parting, his anxiety decreasing ever so much.
Tommy was not sure what it was with Dream, but ever since he was here, Tommy had never felt this calm with anyone else. Was he really starting to get attached to their empire's biggest enemy?