And it All Became a Memory

This was the time to turn back. It was the last moment George could change everything by just confessing it all, and giving up on Dream. But he couldn't. He was too lost in the chaos.
"No, Dream. I wasn't that naive child you used to know anymore. I planned ahead," George said, his hands moving back towards the hidden dagger in his back pocket.
The knights that protected George stepped out from an entrance, immediately staring the fight towards the soldiers of the Masked empire. Dream looked back in surprise to see the war has already started. George didn't want to talk.
Dream could easily just stop the time and single handled kill all the guards, but he didn't.

George must've been through so much pain already. Dream knew he caused all of this. Ever since he left George's palace knowing he got banned from there, he felt guilty. He felt guilty that George went through so much and is now trying to get back for what Dream had done to him. It was Dream's fault, and he was going to account for it.
"George. Wait. Just stop, and hear me out!" Dream shouted, turning his attention back to George.
Unfortunately, George was already headed straight towards Dream, dashing past the guards sparing with one another. Dream took a step back getting ready to stop the time when George stopped mid way in his track. His eyes averted to Dream's same stance of taking a step back. He chuckled. It didn't matter if Dream died. George wouldn't feel better at all. Not even a little bit. The thought of Dream being scared and distrustful of George would continue to play repeatedly in his mind. George simply smiled, his face turning somber and dark.
"Oh. I guess i took it a little too far, haven't I?" George murmured to himself, gripping tightly onto the dagger.
He couldn't hurt Dream. He just couldn't.
And Techno took that chance to strike.

There was blood. This time, the blood wasn't from the scars made by the soldiers and fighters around their surroundings, but this time, the blood was right in front of them. George gaped open his mouth as the liquid crimson seeped into the ground. George looked up in fear, and he was right. Dream's whole back was soaked with blood, his shirt tampered with stains and a huge tear.
The sun finally shone through the windows, revealing a huge sword cut on Dream's back. In the midst of all the fight going on, Techno had emerged from the crowd and slain Dream from behind. It was a surprise attack, that was low to say the least. Though Techno knew he wasn't suppose to interfere with George as part of the plan, he wasn't going to follow the rules anymore. It was confusing and annoying. George wasn't attacking him like he had said he would. Techno knew George couldn't do it. He didn't have the guts to hurt someone, so Techno had to do it for everyone's sake. He knew how dangerous Dream was, and he was willing to kill anyone who was a threat towards his family.
"Oh," George finally whispered out.
Just as George had expected, it didn't feel good at all. His ex-best friend was hurt, yet he didn't feel satisfied at all. To be exact, it hurt him even more. He wanted to run to Dream and hug him so bad and treat the wound, but his legs wouldn't move. He was frozen in shock and fear.
Dream grit his teeth as he started dashing out of the room. Just as XD had said, his powers were working anymore. When the blade scraped open his skin and revealed a huge cut, his own powers diminished. He wasn't able to use his powers at all. The cut must have been deep. Dream winced as he ran as fast as his body can take him, swerving past knights and soldiers in battle. The blood trickled down his back and onto his lower body. He has to get it treated or he might die from blood loss.
Then, an arrow finally flew. It flew and hit directly onto Dream's upper left leg.

When the first sound of swords clanging against each other, Wilbur and Techno was together. They were walking about the corridors, waiting for any sign of the start. So, when Techno heard a distant clang of metal, he sprang into action. Quickly, though it wasn't 10 yet, he dashed towards the sound, getting ready to fight for all his might.
For Wilbur, he was left alone in the corridor. Hesitatingly, he hurried behind Techno, trying to tell the people around the area to evacuate out because he heard the sounds of fighting. Many people obliged, so they won't get hurt or even killed. As people ran past Wilbur, he couldn't help but realize something was wrong. If swords were clanging, that means Dream was already prepared.
Wilbur continued his way to evacuate everyone out of the way and out of the area. After he cleared almost everyone out, he turned around to walk away when he saw a small little fellow running down the corridors, holding a teen's hand. It was Fundy.
Fundy was leading Dream who looks all bloody and hurt down their corridors, a stain of blood dripping down on the floor.
Wilbur froze for a second, completely caught off-guard and flabbergasted by the scene.
"FUNDY!" Wilbur yelled, feeling a surge of confusion and fear.
Wilbur ran down where Fundy was last seen, but they were gone. All there was was a stain of crimson blood on the glimmering floors. They must've not gone far. What was going on? Why was Fundy out of Tommy's room. What happened.