Chapter 3

¿Warnings?

None

-----------

[Classes have finally ended. Good. America closed his locker shut, Which he had originally opened to remove his phone from. It was quite a long and exaughsting day for him anyway. If he had to stay any longer, He'd probably make this the end of him.

Unfortunately for him, He had to walk home. He always had to towards the end of the day. Not that he didn't mind. It was a simple task. Though their house was pretty far. Not that he'd actually be heading straight there anyway—

"America!" A cheerful voice called out to him.

Japan. America smiled and waved. "Jap, Hi." ,He said blandly as he made himself over to her

She smiled back to him. Then she took his hand, "Are you free right now? Me and the others are getting ready to go to a Cafe! Wanna join?"

"Sure, I'd like too"

Almost immediately as said, she locked her arm with his and guided him over to her car. Japan was quite happy. She always was when she got the time to hang out with her friends.

America took place in the backseat, Since a certain someone took place in the front. Ukraine. He only ever talked to him to shit talk Russia in the past. They were never really on good terms with each other anyway, Despite that being their brother. A couple of other's were in the car too.]

---------------

(rule 2: Think logically!)
"First day back and I already miss you all." Another girl tuned in. Brazil. They were one of the people America tolerated. She was strong and could likely beat his or anyone else's ass in the car.

But it wasn't like he would mind that.

"Pff, I'll be honest." America continued, "If Japan didn't talk to me I swear I'd be on my way to a bar or China's place."

"WOW!" Japan exclaimed.

Mexico was in the car as well. Though he was mostly zoned out. The winged male often got distracted by the nature and city outside of his window. Though he spoke as well. He wrapped his arm around America and pulled him closer.

"I thought you would've missed us too. You're a full on L, Ame." Mexico said.

The others in the party of people simply agreed with his statement.

"ANYWAYS.. Did you guys see Russia?" Japan smiled.

A loud groan tore from Ukraine's throat. "Japan, Are you honestly checking him out of all people?"

A frown came onto the American's face. Mexico raised a brow. Brazil listened in. She wasn't to interested, But it was a conversation nonetheless.

She shook her head immediately. "NO! I mean, China probably is. First day and they seemed so close!"

"They aren't." America protested. Though Japan snickered. "Oh? China seemed to be latched to his arm while they were wal—"

"I SAID— They're not. They just can't be." He seemed embarrassed by the fact he raised his voice. Though no one commented. He sighed.

Ukraine earnestly changed the topic. Thank the heavens above or something. Though that's mainly how the car ride went.

--------------

They finally entered the place. America, of course quickly went inside. It was a place where they got food! What type of dude resisted free things?

Definitely not him. Anyway,

The other's followed behind. America's eyes glanced towards a few tables. Most of then seem to be taken. Though he found his eyes on one table, perfect for the amount in their group anyway. He went over and just as he was about to plop his fine ass down there seemed to be a little Russian bug who took the spot right before him.

And oh, Did America seem pissed. But he was good for faking a smile.

Why was Russia even there anyway!

America's friends simply stopped to watch. And mainly order.

"I believe that seat is mine" America spat spite against his tongue.

Russia payed him no mind.

A certain English speaker didn't quite like that. He slammed his hand down on the table. His smile only widened. "Russia, Was it?"

"Da."

"Move. You're not here with anyone. What do you need this seat for?" America looked fed up with his existence. The other hadn't even done a thing.

Russia responded calmly, "You don't know that. I'm actually waiting for someone, Thanks."

"You—"

A deep voice pitched in with a gentle "Ahem." Germany. He didnt quite expect him to be at a fast food place. With anyone. Or alone— With anyone besides America. He glanced at Russia with a annoyed look.

"When did you two start talking?" America directed his attention on Germany. He clasped his hands together and intertwined his own fingers.

Germany tapped at his own chin. Without a second thought, He exclaimed happily, "He is a cousin of Pol's! We get along nicely."

"Ah."

Japan and the rest of them were joining in the midst of the conversation. That America had hoped he could've broke off before they got to him.

They all, in the end, decided to sit by each other.

America seemed a bit annoyed with this predicament. No. He was annoyed that Germany was with him. They barely even knew each other like that!

He snapped out of his thoughts as said German flicked him. He instantly looked to the dutchman.

"Ack- Sorry. You just look off. I'm wondering if you're okay."

"I'm perfectly fine. I probably didn't sleep as much." America shrugged it off and flashed a smile. Germany didn't quite believe that. But he took the excuse anyway.

Russia was quite.. Friendly? No, He seemed like the perfect human. Knows how to crack jokes at the right time, make snarkily sentences at just the peak of the moment.

Annoying.

Time passes, they get their food. America doesn't touch anything he recieved. Instead, In the midst of the conversation he was surprisingly left out. It probably pissed him off more than the fact Russia was here.

What was America's problem anyway?

Jealousy.

He could've ended it. He didn't bother to stay longer than he needed to. Texting his brother so he could leave without having to take a ride home with them.

And thankfully his brother was a quick responder who had literally no life.

-------
Moments later, The American kind of just... slipped away.

It was easy when they were to busy engaging in their own conversation and boy, Did that frustrate America.

Though, One of them had their eyes on them as they left.

He felt.. selfish.