Chapter 4

America was picked up by Canada momentarily. On the way home, He was very quiet. Though, This would've been favorable for his brother it was odd. He glanced at America a couple of times and awkwardly smiled. Then America realized. He recognized who Russia was.

The Canadian finally dropped a piece of ice, "What's up?"

"Nothing."

A pause at the conversation lasted for just about a minute.

"Not today. I'm not going to deal with you after you throw a tantrum of anger when we're at home while continuously being roundabout with what happened, only for me to have to go out and find out by myself and—" He took a deep breath. He may or may not have ran out of air for a moment there.

America took this chance to speak. "Do you remember Russia?"

Canada's face quickly showed a frown. "Him. Yes, Soviet's family member." He spoke quietly, As if to adjust to the mood.

"Son. Yeah. Anyway, He's at my school."

"And?"

He spoke earnestly, "I think China likes him. Well– Of course she does. She used to like him back then anyway." He sighed. "You're dating their sibling, Ukraine. How did you not know he was in town.. and why didn't you tell me!?"

Canada was silent for a moment. Then he shook his head. "We aren't dating."

"Okay, Secret lovers. Anyway."

"And they never told me. I mean, If I knew I would've tried my absolute best to make sure that he didn't go to the same school as you."

America frowned in response. How great. He wasn't just going to leave school because the damn Russian was there. Everything he made belonged to him. Not some random Russian who's probably going to be popular because he looks hot and his voice was just a little deeper!

Well, At least not hot to himself.

"Greaaattt..."

-----------

America had received a few text messages from his friends in the morning. Mostly talking about their great time or where did he go.

And of course, He smiled. The man simply responded with the most discord admin response; 'Jerking off.' or 'Canada got mad at me for trashing the place again, had to leave.'

He turned in his bed before his own alarm went off. He had quickly turned it off and sat up in his bed. He felt like shit. I mean that was the usual thing. America always felt like shit after each and everyday.

Though that was only due to him being a genuine moron. Ahem..

After a while the American escaped from the grasps of his bed. He got ready in a neat and quick fashion. Then of course, Quickly went downstairs and waited in Canada's car.

The fact that it was unlocked always bewildered him. But that's Canada for you. He hoped in the car and simply planted his face into the dashboard.

Canada made it to the car with a frown. He got inside and put on his seat belt. Then began driving him to school

"America." He uttered suddenly. "You'll be fine."

America moved his head to look at Canada. His tone seemed to be annoyed,

"You're NOT being serious."

"I am. I know you don't like him and I know what we all went through in the past. But my brother, My amazing and magnificent brother should be able to overcome it." The Canadian reassured. Although to America, It wasn't really helping. Though his brother continued,