Chapter 5

Fun bathroom time!!! WAS supposed to give yesterday but something came up.

------

"....What...?" America repeated. Did he hear him correctly? If so, He thought this guy was a complete and utter weirdo. 

"I can be however you want me to be, Ame." Russia said softly. He had grabbed the other's hand and interlocked their fingers.

This had lasted a few seconds before the American smacked his hand away.  Either he was insane and hallucinating, Or Russia was simply out of his right mind.

America was to stunned to utter a word past his lips, Besides the five W question words. It didn't frustrate Russia that he had to repeat it. He felt uncomfortable.

"I like China." He exclaimed with annoyance. Russia couldn't say anything else, Because Ame had shoved him away and made a run out of the bathroom.

Russia stood there, a small grin on his face as he held his hand. The one which Ame touched.

"Fine. Let's play a game, Capitalist."

-----------------

America avoided everything that had to do with the Russian there on out. Whenever his friends had invited him out and Russia was coming along, He decided not to attend. He did not join groups or come close to interaction. 

America had noticed that the Russian seemed to fill himself up in every pillar America had built for himself. Easily.  The fucker even stole his seat in class! Not that they were assigned,  But everyone knew not to touch his seat!

As aggravated as he was, He preferred not to interact with him. So he simply sat somewhere else. The usual crowd around him, for some reason, had also belonged to Russia. 

Russia managed to come in first place when it came to testing as well. He replaced Ame. Easily. America couldn't help but feel helpless in frustrated. If the bitch liked him at all, Why would he terrorize him!?

Ukraine was concerned on the most part. They also tended to avoid Russia whenever possible. So they simply hung out with America, following the schedule. This was weird for the both of them. Since usually America was always blabbering his ears off.

They were awfully quiet. They were sat on a field in their hide out. America was.. studying. Ukraine watched for a while.  But then he broke the ice. "You never studied. What's wrong with you?"

Ame looked at Ukraine and began shaking.  Ukraine would usually call Poland at moments like these. America had began crying. It was awkward. He had no idea how to handle the situation.

America knew that Ukraine was not used to things like this. "I don't know why I'm so upset! Nothing is even happening— I just.. hate him."

He sighed quietly and pulled Ame in for a hug. "Well, You're a narcissist who's always the center of attention."

Ame frowned. Ukraine adjusted his posture to not come off as awkward. "Sorry. Canada doesn't get emotional. Ever— So I have no idea how to handle this." Ukraine said quietly.

America knew of Ukraines issue. They were unable to grasp a genuine understanding of basic emotions. But that was fine. "It's okay. I would rather be hugged anyway."

"If you say so."

--------

After getting that out of his system, He was happier. It was noticed. Mexico kept quiet for a while. But Mexici was a bit glad the other cheered up a little, despite making fun of them as soon as they were happy.

America couldn't care less at the moment. He had come up with a conclusion to his issue himself.

America had been looking around all day for a perfect place to initiate a plan he had created. He stumbled upon a seemingly abandoned hallway. Though it was likely due to the fact it was the bathrooms away from all the classes.