EPISODE 29: Responsible?

"What should we do?" Asked Sehun wondering to himself

"Make sure to say the respiratory tract was opening by Choi Yuna, not Jeon Jungkook." Said him again to Jaebum

"You know what I meant right, Jaebum?"

"Yes, I understand." Replied Jaebum grinning while Sehun patted Jaebum's arm.

__________

"These two seriously..." Jin heaved a big sigh and wanting to kick Jungkook's leg but jungkook avoid the kick in reflex.

"You're avoiding it?" Asked Jin in monotone to Jungkook's reflex and quickly kick his leg at that time.

"Arghh..." Jungkook's growl at Jin's action of kicking him.

"Hey, Lazy head! Big rock!"

"You guys came up with a plan to mess me up right? Why do you keep making the problem bigger?!!"

"I told you not to stand out, but you still stand out? Are my words not words?!!" Shouted Jin to Yuju and Jungkook

"I'm sorry." Yuju and Jungkook apologised at the same time to Jin, scared that Jin will get more angrier.

"Aishh Jinjja *seriously* !!!" Jin annoyed and smacked Jungkook and Yuju's head together.

"Ahhhh!!" Shouted Yuju in pain while rubbing her head.

"Since when have you two been like comrades, each saying, "I did it". Are you two dating?" Asked Jin looking annoyed to both of them.

"I..."

"No!" Said Jungkook cutting off Yuju's word

"Then from now on, don't do anything without my order. Don't even breathe. Got it?" Asked Jin to Yuju and Jungkook again.

"Yes..." replied Jungkook and Yuju in unison. Then Jin go away on his own, leaving the two behind.

"Yahhh! Why did you do it?!!" Asked Yuju angrily at Jungkook.

"What?"

"Why did you say you did it when you didn't?!!!" Replied Yuju to Jungkook's question.

"I did it. You just..."

"What are you planning??" Asked Yuju cutting off his word.

"Are you trying to blame me and curse me your whole life after doing this?" Asked Yuju to Jungkook

"It feels like you have a huge misunderstandings."

"What? Why? What did I misunderstand?" Asked Yuju again not understand to Jungkook's word.

"Do you think I stood out for you? Do you think I did it for you?" Asked Jungkook smirked.

"The tracheotomy was done by me. You just did as I instructed you and followed my orders... What was it called?"

"Right, a puppet. You just moved your hands to my command. Do you still not know?"

"What?" Asked Yuju once again, blurred out.

"I told you, didn't I. That one of us had to quit for this war to end."

"So.. So you're taking responsibility and quitting?" Asked Yuju stuttered a bit.

"Am I crazy??! How many times do I have to say it?! The patient didn't die because of us."

"You're a doctor who lacks skills to make those kind of judgements and conclusions.... So you should quit." Explained Jungkook to Yuju.

"So.... Right now, you actually think you did it..."

"Jungkook ssi! Your mother is here right now!!" Shouted Eunha cutting Yuju's word.

"Huh??!!!" Yuju and Jungkook shocked at the same time after heard that news.

_____________________________

Hey guys. I wanted to apologise once again for being inactive. Well, I don't really think anyone would want any update from me anymore. But I do managed to do a bit for today.

My questions is, are there still anyone, are there even one person that are waiting for my update? I don't think there is but if there are one person waiting, I'm sorry. For not being active.

These past few years have been worse for me. More towards my health, mentally and physically but more towards mentally.

I hope you guys like this short update and once again, I'm sorry for the lack of post and update