EPISODE 6: Big Mistake

FEMALE'S RESTROOM

Yuju let the water shower rinse all off her smell + dirt in the bathroom.

-------------------- at the same time ------------------

WU SU UNIVERSITY'S ROOFTOP

"NO!! Does this make sense? No way! Even if a bear can pull a trick.. Even with time, that stupid one. That clumsy one?? NO WAY.. It doesn't make sense!! *Jungkook pinch both of his cheeks* This is a dream! *Jungkook slap both of his cheeks* Jeon Jungkook, enough with your sleep. Wake up now!! Hurry up and wake up! *he doesn't realize that he slap his right cheeks a little bit hard* ARHH APPO!! *He shout at the rooftop to let his anger out* How can you do this to me!

--------- back to the Female's Restroom --------

"What's this? *touch Yuju's dress that smell hard liquor* AIGOO, WHAT'S SMELL.. *sniff at the dress* What a stench!" says Eunha who wants to change her dress at the Female's Restroom

*Yuju snatch her dress from Eunha's hands*

"Your style of fashion is very special." says Eunha again

Yuju go to her locker without reply to Eunha meanwhile Eunha go to her own locker too. After Yuju open her locker, she's very happy that she doesn't know she was tearing up to see her own name on the Doctor's coat with her own Intern's id that being clipped to the coat. *she still remember what she have been through to have that coat. Suddenly she remember that she doesn't have any extra clothes* Yuju want to ask Eunha who behind her, but she ended up looking at Eunha's body who right now changing her outfit. And doesn't realize until...

"What are you looking at? Are you a PEEPING TOM? You're born with your body type, but you can make an effort on the figure." Says Eunha without look at Yuju who stare at her

" Says Eunha without look at Yuju who stare at her

"You must work out a lot. Ummm.. Excuse me.. Do you have any extra clothes?" asks Yuju to Eunha

After Yuju change the outfit. She get out from the restroom.

 She get out from the restroom