EPISODE 11: Worth The Studies

Yuju's Bedroom

After Yuju had done taking a shower. She walked to her bed and seat on it with sigh. She recalled her memory on that day;

"I said, quit right now and get out! Don't get blood on those hand that can't even wash dishes well. QUIT RIGHT NOW!"

"WHERE HAS THE DOG BONE LIKE YOU BEEN ROLLING AROUND?!"

Yuju who tear up on recalled the memory of Jin who almost fired her on her first day of an intern, looking at her wall. There are two certificate that Yuju had framed on and put it on her wall. That two certificate is the certificate that she got after studied like hell to be here *an intern*...

Yuju take down the certificate and shoved it to her cupboard and closed it well. When Yuju walked past her desk, she saw a book that she had been using for a lot of years and the book was full with sticky note, being colourful with a lot of highlight, and stain the book with a pencil when she write keywords / formula that she doesn't know. It was 'PRINCIPLES OF ORTOPEDIC PRACTISE' book.

When she opened the book she was surprised when the book is almost full with sticky note. She take a seat on the chair and decided to turn the pages and have a look on it. Yuju doesn't realized that there was a wide smile on her face when she look at all her effort to being an intern.

When she turn the pages more. She saw there's some blood on the sticky note. She touched it and remembered when she was studied so hard and don't took care of her health that make her nose bleed. There's tear welling up on her eyes, when she remembered on how hard she work + study to be an intern. She heaved a sigh and make a choice to studied all over it again for the whole night.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEXT DAY

There's one woman (×××) that seating on the ER DEPARTMENT waiting area. There's a lot of people and of course, ER DEPARTMENT is busy as hell. (×××) was looking around the ER Department. Until Jungkook came into the waiting area.

"Ms. Kim Sojung?" asked Jungkook to the people at the waiting area

 Kim Sojung?" asked Jungkook to the people at the waiting area