EPISODE 7: Big Rock

"You can't hear me?" Asked Jin when Yuju still not get out from his office

____________________________________________

"Is this because i graduated from a no-name school?" Asked Yuju while crying

"What?" asks Jin

"I have bad grades, I'm old. When everyone else studied for six years, I only studied for four years.. Do I really have no right, no talent or no attitude to become a doctor?" asks Yuju to her chief, Jin.

"What I mean is... That's not what i'm saying!!" says Jin with guilty after see Yuju's crying because of his words.

"I thought the school and age didn't matter. I'm old and slow, but I thought I could do it, I would be able to do it... It would be a little tough.. It'll be tough from here.. but I thought I could do it. Is it really something you know but I don't? Is it really true that your thinking is correct and mine isn't? *asks Yuju while looking straight to Jin's eyes* There is no way I can quit. I've lived like a student for the past six years... and now I finally found my life. And I passed the intern exam for this hospital fair and square. If you don't want to see me, please go through the proper procedure to fire me. I'll take the exam for this hospital again." says Yuju crying while looking away from Jin's eyes.

"GET UP." Says Jin expressionless

Yuju looked at Jin and tried to get up.. BUT when Yuju want to get up  her knee was too weak after being on her knee for quite a long time and Yuju did not mean to pull JIN'S PANTS...

"YAHHH!!! " shouted Jin to Yuju who pull his pants, luckily he grab his pants quickly so Yuju not pull the pants off.

"I'm sorry~" says Yuju who still grab onto Jin's pants.

"Yahhh, LET GO!!! Let go! Yahhh! Come On!!! Let Go!!" shoited Jin to Yuju who still grab onto his pants.

*more like grip onto his pants*
*after few minutes she release the grip and Jin's quickly wear the pants correctly*

"I'm sorry.." said Yuju to Jin who standing while facing her

-------- after Yuju get up from her knee -------

"Do you know what we call some stupid dot like you? BIG ROCK. What did I say?" asks Jin

"BIG ROCK."

"YES, BIG ROCK. If you get on my nerves again, you'll be fired forever. GET IT?" asked Jin to Yuju who speechless + happy because Jin gave her a chance.

"FIRED ! FIRED ! *Jin make a hand gesture like cut his head to Yuju who smiles happily + speechless* Do you understand?" asked Jin again.

"FIRED.. I understand.." says Yuju after being speechless

-------------------- at the same time -------------------

ER DEPATMENT

"At that moment, she puked on Chief Kim.. Wow, don't even start. She must've had so much to drink, the stench... Besides, if it wasn't Chief Jin, she'd have a hole on her neck.. We finally brought her back to life... She smacked his (Jin) in her sleep!" said Chaeyeon to Jungkook, Jimin, Eunha,V and Yerin

Yuju who finished having talk with Jin, go straight to the ER DEPARTMENT... After, they (Jimin, Eunha, V ,Yerin and Chaeyeon) saw Yuju was walking to them, they immediately leave ER DEPARTMENT QUICKLY... Only Jungkook who stay at the ER DEPARTMENT.. After Yuju was at the ER DEPARTMENT COUNTER, Jungkook asks Yuju to meet up somewhere secretly..