Ya Like Jazz?

//^ Tw : Language ^\\

(I'm adding this in for readers who might not like the commentary during this or the story right now, because I really want people to get into it. I made his in 2022 and it's now 2024, so the story will improve and there will be less commentary and idiotic words. I truly hate myself from back then, but do enjoy. Things will get better, and the end is totally worth it in my opinion.)

---------------------------------------------------------

Quackity POV :

     I sit back in my chair and kick my feet up onto the desk. 'Another day, another bother to deal with' I think to myself my eyes glide towards the window.

     I expect the annoying pigeon who let's himself inside even though he's permanently banned from Las Nevadas! He pops right into my room, coming from the window and then sits on my damn desk with his grubby ass! And all he does is just try to flirt with me, which is cringe and corny if I had to say it to his face.

      I take my legs off the desk and call for one of my employees. Foolish runs in asking, "What is it that you need, sir?"

     I look up at him with ease, and smile. "Get me coffee. You already know my favorite brew."

     Foolish nods and runs out the room, politely closing the door when he exits the room. Thank god, all I know is that whoever fucking comes into my damn room ends up leaving and not closing the door making me have to yell at them to get their ass back here and close the door or else I'll run to them and hit them right up side the head with frustration. Then I'll usually calmly make my way back to the room and close the door silently and sit at my desk, pissed.

      I patiently wait for Foolish to arrive with my black coffee. I roll my chair closer to the desk and take out my pen to continue working on my boring paperwork. All I do is that! I just want to go out and gamble, fun stuff. You know?

      As I work silently by myself, I hear my door click and I look up to see Foolish with my coffee. He always adds something to the side to it and it's usually sweets. I enjoy how Foolish gives me extra stuff, makes him better than the rest of my employees. I watch Foolish exit the room, and look back to my clock. '3... 2... 1...' I think to myself.

      I hear my window open and try to ignore the idiot that had hopped into my room. I hear the echo of boots cross the floor, and to the other side of my desk.

     I glance my eyes to his awful smug expression, but I quickly look back. I see his hand take my papers and slide them off to the side, which unhinged a screw, making my blood start to boil.

     His hand reaches my face and places two fingers onto my chin and makes me look up, which made that figurative pot boil over, I slapped his arm away and flew out of my chair, making my chair roll to the wall, making a small noise when it reaches the way.
 I watch Wilbur as he grins, "Aww, somebody misses me~."

     His voice was so cheeky. 'Is he fucking babying me?! What kind of idiot does he take me for??' I start to speak but he shortly interrupts me.

      "Admit it. You miss me~", Wilbur sung. "I don't, dickhead! What makes you believe in that? Your weird, random hornyness or something??", I snapped back.

      Wilbur stands up and walks to me, wrapping an arm around my neck.

     I went to brush his arm off, but he quickly pulls me into his chest. I pause for a moment, feeling the warmth of his chest against my back. But then I snap back into reality and push him off of me.

      "Hesitating, I see~", Wilbur coos.

      I slap him, in response. "You just shocked me, idiot!"

     "Sure I did, ducky~"

     "That is not my name! It's Quackity! And don't call me that!"

     Wilbur smirks and pulls off the necklace holding two rings away from my neck.

     "If I give you these back, will you let me call you any name?"

     I was in shock. How the fuck did he do that?! "Give that back!", I yelled at him, jumping at him to get the necklace back.

     Wilbur shook his head and rose the arm holding my last memory of 'them' up into the air. 'Why the fuck is he so tall!?' I watch his other hand go to my lips, making his pointer finger press against them.

     I attempt to bite his hand but he grabs my face and closes my mouth. He leans closer to my face, making me feel a bit flustered. He grins and takes my radio, putting my necklace back on my neck.

      'I swear to fucking God he has teleportation powers or at least telekinesis!'

...

      "Ya like Jazz?"

~+ -------- -------- +~

(782 Words)