Friends and family

I felt like a bee was trying to hunt me down...

Thursday was 102°. The AC couldn't handle it. I almost melted during camping, there was also flys that wanted revenge. Drew blood. Pretty fun ngl. It was funny.

This is a mostly Wilbur and other people chapter, there will be a part in this one where Quackity and Wilbur are together, so I'll mark where that part is, like it's a map. Buried treasure for y'all readers (•‿•)

Sorry for the long wait lol,

//^ TW : Language ^\\

-------------------------------

Wilbur POV :

I ran out of Quackity's office in a hurry;  I was supposed to be at Phil's house for something and I forgot what it was, but it was probably a family meeting or something. Techno warned me about it earlier so I wouldn't forget; It was when I was picking flowers, they seemed to fit perfectly with Quackity's personality. It's funny how Tubbo taught me what each flower means. I had to go to him for flowers because he owned a lot a bee's. So, while I was there, he told me the meanings of them.

I'm surprised Tubbo taught them not to sting. Weird ways, but he's 'bee boy', which is what Tommy calls him.

I arrive at my van to get some things ready to go to Phil's house. I'm still pretty sad that I missed Quackity's lips, and all because he's shorter than me and I was in a rush. So many times we've almost kissed, and they've all been interrupted or Quackity turns away. He's done that twice now. Let me count how many times…

'1... 2 3... 4 and 5. I think him pretending to kiss, which was on the side almost counts as a kiss. So that too. Okay then, 6 times. In the past uh. I can't tell time anymore. Well, it was super nice either way. I hope we actually kiss sometime soon.'

I stared out into the sky. It was pretty, though I'd rather stare at Quackity, so it's eh.

I shrug and look away.

"Hey, Wilbur.", I hear a monotone voice.

I look over to see Techno.

"Oh hey Techno, What brings you here?", I ask.

"The meeting starts here in about... 20 minutes. So you better hurry to the house or you'll be late and be scolded again.", Techno says calmly.

"Oh right! I was just about to leave."

"You seemed to be staring at the sky and counting your fingers. I don't know why you'd count your fingers but alright."

I was embarrassed. 'I'm an idiot. I should have used mental math instead. But fingers are so much easier to remember. Aaaaa' (mental math for life)

"Okay so let's get going, you can think about whatever you're thinking about later.", Techno smiles.

I nod, exiting the van quickly, and following Techno back to the house.

_&-_&-_&-_&-_

{10-15 minute time skip}

[Mmm, I got a milkshake. Y'all can have some virtual ones 🥤🥤, if you don't like or can't have those, you can have anything of choice 😊] (ty snowy :D, ill have it later tho cuz im already having hot cocoa…in the middle of summer)

"Hello, I see you two are back!" Phil yells from the porch.

I wave to Phil smiling.

Tommy comes running out with Tubbo and Ghostboo.

"HELLO BIG W!! HOW WAS BIG Q?", Tommy yells.

"NOTHING HAPPENED TOMMY, REMEMBER THAT.", I yell back.

"YEAH SURE. YOU TWO SEEMED TO BE HAVING A 'GOOD TIME'!"