Flowers and Notes

The picture above is killing me :insert pensive emoji:

This chapter took much different times to make. Istg. Like, middle of the day, then start of the day, middle of the day, and then end of the day, end of the next day. Skip two days, middle of the day, get traumatized by ghosts, morning, middle of the day next day, next day night, middle of the day, night time. I'm skipping through times just to make this chapter lololol.

------------------

Quackity POV :

Days have gone by and every day I've been seeing these flowers that have been sent to me, and all of them that I've found have a kind note from Wilbur... always from Wilbur.

Once he sent me chocolates; somehow knowing which flavor was my favorite. I knew he was probably a stalker or something, but I hadn't eaten chocolate in so long.. Wilbur was super weird. (yeah, i agree with u 💀)

I hear a knock on my room, making me look up towards the door. "Come in."

Wilbur comes in with another bouquet of stunning flowers. My jaw dropped, I couldn't help myself; there was one flower I spotted that stood out over all the others in the bouquet.

"Hey Quacky!"

I snap back into reality from the wonderland I had made of my thoughts.

"What?" I responded.

"C'mon don't be rude, Quacky."

"Uhm- don't call me that, It's just Quackity."

"But you completely ignore all the other times I call you nicknames, like, whenever I call you darling, sweetheart, or ducky."

"What? I never noticed those times; or you're just trying to gaslight me in order for me to accept the weird names." (gaslight, gatekeep, girlboss :) )

Wilbur laughs while walking up to me.

"I'm not lying, but I guess you would take me as a little liar that would do anything just for you to fall in love with me."

"Yeah, exactly."

[Wilbur Soot distracted me. Videos. It's just very interesting okay]

He smiles, while I glare at him from the desk, separating the two of us from any physical contact.

He grabs the bouquet and lays the flowers onto my desk, on top of my papers, blinding them from my vision, instead making me focus on the flowers.

Minutes go by and I've just been staring at the flowers.

"You can pick them up and put them somewhere, you know." Wilbur says while moving his arm across the desk and putting his hand on my cheek.

He caresses my cheek, moving the hair out of my face. I lost focus, I was simply lost in thought.

His touch was so comforting, it made me feel so relaxed. I could fall asleep to the touch and warmth of his hands.

I moved closer to his hand, which made his smile light up.

"Ducky's being soft, isn't he~" Wilbur cooed.

I snap out of my thoughts and quickly slap his arm away.

"Shut the fuck up perv! I'm not being soft, you're just doing voodoo magic or something!" I yell at him, frustrated.

"No, I think you're just getting used to me; It's cute."

I blush, looking down for him not to see the deep red hue covering my face.

"Shut the fuck up, Wilbur."