Another Date Is It?

You never know, maybe you'll get what ya'll been tortured with. My LOVEEE/j

Nah nah, okay, but still I love you all <3/p

I have a testing server on discord and I have like, 100 TNTDuo pictures in that category... We shalt ask, it's perfect for the Quackbur stories I make 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Enjoyyy :]

//^Tw : Language^\\

--------------------------------------

Wilbur POV :

Weeks have passed; me and Q have been hanging out more. Well, more like me going into his office uninvited, but does that matter? I honestly don't think so because once I leave he's way happier. Wait no, he's sadder because I'm not there anymore. Honestly, I have the same reaction. Seeing him leave after I was enjoying his company would make me sad; and of course when I leave him I get sad, but I can't stay in his office all day. He's just the cutest and hottest thing ever really! I'd give up my life if Quackity died, or hopefully die with him. I don't ever want to die, but if I do I want it to be with him.

I sigh, thinking about what to do. I want to be with him more. Though, I want the occasion to be special.

Something that would bring us together... Maybe I could finally try to gain his love. A date wouldn't be so bad. Hm, Quackity isn't lactose intolerant, so maybe I'll take him out on those normal ice cream dates! I'm sure it'll work... But if it doesn't; I'll just try again! I can't give up on him. Ever. (get it ig 🤠 oh yeah i'm writing this in the car and i keep getting distracted by the fking road wtff 😮‍💨)[mood (◕ᴗ◕✿)]

I smile to myself and walk to Q's office for the second time today to ask him on an epic date. I hope he says yes, I'd be devastated if he didn't. (epic 😍😎)

I fling open his office door, carefully stopping it before it touched the wall. [#Stopwallabuse] (i agree, #Stopwallabuse)

"Hi, Big Q!", I greeted. (its 4:20pm and my sister just said "omg its 4:20 and im not high?!" and i stopeed editing fr like 2 hiurs 💀🤠)

"Hello, Wilburr." Quackity returned.

"Do you wanna do something fun to get away from work for awhileee?"

"Oh yeah, for sure. What is it?"

"Do you... Uhm, wanna go on a date? And a legit one? It's fine if you don't-"

"-I would love to, thanks."

I smile to the point it hurts, I walk over to him and hug Q, picking him up from the chair.

"Heyy, I was comfortableee!"

I chuckle and pat Quackity as I put him back down. Isn't he just the cutest? (readers, do yall think Q is cute? wilbur needs to know) [Legit]

Quackity playfully hits me and crosses his arms. "You're such an idiot." he laughs.

I kiss his forehead and take his hand, "So you like ice cream, right?"

"Ice cream? I haven't had that in awhile. So from what context I have now, we're going on an ice cream date, I presume?"

"Yes, Exactly! You're so smart."

He rolls his eyes while smiling, "Thanks, Wilbur."

"You're welcome, sweetheart," I reply, continuing soon after, "So, do you want to change into anything or no?" (its 5:20, i left for another hour im going to hurl myself out of my window omfg)

"I guess I'm fine with my suit." (a suit...at a fucking ice cream date 💀) [Quackity has to be girlboss while on the date man. He has to]

I smile and take him outside, "So, where do you get ice cream from here?"