My Strange Addiction

//^TW : Language^\\

Wilbur POV :

"Ya like Jazz?"

Quackity looked up at me with his gorgeous eyes. I could look at them all day if I wanted to. But I'm way more interested in what's below eyes, his lips. Soft, perfect, everything a man or woman could want. I've always wondered how they felt.
I noticed I've crept closer to his face. I smile at him like he's my first grade school crush and he pushes me off of him.

"Don't stare at me like that you perv!", Quackity shouted at me, insanely flustered.

If I wasn't so attracted to him, I would've been sad or angered at myself. But whenever he gets angry, he's so cute, and so fucking hot.

"Aren't you going to say something and stop staring?!", Quackity yelled sheepishly.

I notice I haven't been saying anything and only staring.

"Won't you answer my question first, sweetheart?", I sneered.

Quackity cringed at the name and glared at me.

"Shut up.", Quackity responded, annoyed. I smirked and took a disc called 'Stal' that lay next to us inserting it into the jukebox. It had a Jazzy feel to it so I decided to play it, hoping he woud answer my question.

Quackity shifted his pose, crossing his arms. His frown sent me chills. I loved it. He'd do anything to get me out. And I'd do anything for him.

This man could do anything to me and I wouldn't ever want to part from him. He was the resemblance of perfection. Even if perfect wasn't a thing. In my eyes, he was everything. Almost everything. All that's needed is the placement of a loving boyfriend, possibly even husband. I want him for my own and nobody could ever stop me from thinking that. Quackity looks at me, and starts to push me out of the room; I was confused, but before I could even ask anything, I fell out of the window into the grass; I heard the music stop, and felt a disc fly into my face.

"Get out of my country, asshole!", Quackity shouted.

'Well. That backfired; Oh well, guess we'll continue another day!'

I start to walk back to my place, glancing over to the restaurant competing with mine, deciding to actually leave it alone for the day.

'time skip'

I arrived back home to find Ghostboo hovering around it. He seems to be happy. Or,at least that's what it looks like. Ghostboo has such a weird and fun personality; it's a bit funky. Not like I'm judging or anything, it's just interesting.

I walk over to him and he looks at me and smiles and flies over to embrace me in a warm welcome hug.

"Hello Wilbur!", Ghostboo chirped.

"Hello Ghostboo. It's good to see you again. Been a while hasn't it?.", I replied.

"Well, I guess so. But it's great to see you again. How's the business?"

"It's going alright. I get a few customers here and there."

I start to hear footsteps pattering in the grass and I turn around to face a child running at me with full speed. "BIG MAN!!!"Tommy yelled.

I give him a smile. "Hey Toms. Good to see you!"

Ghostboo looked at us confused,"Have you two not seen eachother in a while? I feel like I might be wrong but I'm not sure."

"Oh, no, Tommy just loves his big brother," I responded, "But you're half right. Good job on that pal."

Tommy interrupts and punches me in the chest, as a caring older brother would do; I cough and hit him back.

"PHILLLLLL. WIL HIT MEEEEEE!!!!!!", Tommy dramatically yells.