PROLOGUE

MAHARAJ JAIVARDHAN

"Oh my god." I heard someone scream as I got the shock of my life as I turned back. In front of my eyes she is standing like nothing ever happened. Like she must not be dead for over the course of two and half decades. Princess Saranya stood with her hands over her mouth. The princess whose death resulted in more deaths than people ever care to count stood infront of my eyes. For a moment I forgotten my love of life in my hands and looked at my so called in-law. Princess Saranya of Devgiri Kingdom who is dead for more than twenty five years is now standing infront of his eyes like a ghost. "Ma." I heard a voice before Alekhya's blood began to drip down the stony floor of cavaren in steady fast stream.........

         .....My body went rigid with fear. Alekhya's body was going already limp. I will kill each and every member present in this cave of anything happened to her. The stony black cave is turning darker with her crimson blood. I didn't even tried to prevent my eyes from going total black from the anger and hopelessness I am feeling. "Can you save her ?" I yelled at her she looked at me terrified. "Come with me." She said gulping down as I followed her through the narrow ways cutting through the mountain naturally with ice cool water and some fragments dripping down them. "Don't leave me alone my love. I can't live without you." I mumbled in her ears as I wrapped her up in my cloak to stop the little bit body heat slipping from her body.

Unknown emotions flashed through me. Some of which I can't even explain. Anger and hopelessness are prominent. Even though I am a king I don't have power to protect whom I love. Really this world is cruel. I stepped back as SHE tried to take her from my embrace. "Leave her to me." She asked more like pleading. "No." I answered sternly. Clunching her closer. "Please she have to get well soon." She pleaded again. I handed her over reculantly. My eyes watched her like a hawk as I felt pain spread through back of my neck and world went black.

MARQUIS XAVIER DA'CAMINO

"Is she will be okay ?" I asked as she is lowered into the hot spring. "She will survive." She said as she glared at us. "Take him and go away." She said as I saw her removing the cloak from her body. I quickly took Jaivardhan's body and came to main chamber of cave decorated with couches and fireplace. He is quite heavy, so I have to drag him in my way. I settled him on the couch and walked towards the fireplace and iginated it. Hairs on my arm rose as I felt a blade on my neck. I raised my hands in surrender and turned back slowly. "Care to explain yourself Marquis ?" He asked as my eyes roamed to my mother who is also on blade but it's hold by a unfamiliar lady with greying dark locks.

"Princess Saranya. I think Maharaj Arun will be glad to have his sister back in his kingdom. Do you ever thought of the consequences of your run away. Till now entire Sandhvik Danasty is in shambles." She said seething in anger. "Bhabhi Sa is still out cold." Another man said as he stumbled into our caves. Daneil narrowed his eyes at me. "Give me a proper reason why I shouldn't murder you and hid your corpse here so that no one can ever find you out." He said clearly losing control. I looked into his considerably darkning eyes. I can feel my eyes switch colour. "Because my dear BROTHER we are in same boat." I said with as we heard another blood curdling scream. "It started." I heard my mom whisper as I heard a groan from Jaivardhan. "Didn't you knock him out long." I heard my mother screech at me.

AMRITA RODRIGUEZ (on the eve of winter ball)

I looked at the moonless sky. "Rachana ask Xavier to take them towards caves I don't think she can make through the journey." I said as I looked at Alekhya standing on the balcony killing the rebels like ants and insects. Her aura is changing considerably and her eyes are darkening. "But she is can't. She should not change at this time. It's still early." Rachana pleaded as we ran across the ballroom towards the carriages. "Listen." I said making her face me. "At first place she is not supposed to be born but she born nonetheless. I can feel the power radiating off her. Take both of them to the caves where we took Xavier. Don't tell anyone." I told her and jumped over my horse.