PART II

Up till this part Yurani Alekhya had came to know about the general situations behind her death in past life. The reason where eight different jade pieces left behind by the old emperors of Bharatvarsh. Her mother was princess of Bhramagiri but she claimed to be a princess of Kamboj and married Maharaja Arun while the real princess Amrita escaped all way to Italy to escape from the combined warth of Hind Kush and Surya who is born from a strange blood ritual which uses life of one twin to nurture the life of other twin.

               Princess Rachana likewise escaped and met Marquis Da'Claire marrying him as his second wife. Does by default even without the support of Bhadrangini the crown of Devgiri ends up in the hands of Maharaj Arjun.

               Prince Surya kills his entire family and sit on the bloody throne of Bhramagiri with the help of Hind Kush as for princess Chandrika she escapes to somewhere unknown with her whereabouts unknown.

                 Yurani Alekhya comes to know about the perilous situation of Suryagadh and Devgiri hence starts her journey back to Bharatvarsh but this time with the aid of second in command of Alwar and the powers from the first emperors.

Next update is coming tonight. Left over chapters will be published in correspondence to A Tale of love and it's sequel.