AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Dear Readers,
                 I know I am absent for a long, long time. I had exams and then I thought why not write entire story's summary when I was in home with no internet or power connection. Then I found a plot hole in entire series. Believe me I thought I have to delete entire books and then start from beginning but again it will take a lot of time so I have to rearrange entire story from starting to ending. This entire book nearly got unpublished. So I am ending it here and will again start writing after publishing some updates of A Tale of Love.

Though Alekhya's arrival to Lecce is not waste still it wasted a lot of chapters and the entire name of story became useless. But I am not able to come with anymore suitable names. So maybe the name of the book will change soon. None of characters introduced along with Daneil will not have any prominent role except Elani and Xavier Da'Camino. The same goes for the characters introduced in the flashbacks. Instead they will introduced over the course of next books. If any of you have any doubts please do not hesitate to comment or complain. Many minor characters will also vanish from A Tale of Vengeance but do not worry they don't have any significance.