3

At home Jin wasn't having it easy. Euna when she was not asleep, insisted on being held at all times. He spent the entire day with her in one arm and doing housework with the other and was relieved when Namjoon, Jimin and Hobi came home.

"Ya Namjoona, your sister left her with us", said Jin and thrust her into his arms.

"What? How could she? You could have refused", said Namjoon shakily taking the baby in one hand.

"How can I, she is my Noona as well. And she pulled out the gratitude card" he muttered.

"Here hyung, one of my work friends gave me live lobster as gift. We can have it for dinner" said Namjoon handing Jin a plastic bag.

The bell rang and Jimin went and opened the door to find Tae with a chicken and a bag of chicken feed at the door.

"Eeeehhh, what?" asked Jimin squealing at the sight of the chicken.

"Long story" said Tae and got inside.

He sat down in the living room and recounted what happened at home to all of them. They looked at each other with pursed lips and finally burst out laughing. Hobi was literally rolling on the floor.

"Laugh you ungrateful people", said Tae as the chicken happily clucked on the living room floor. Tae went to his room.

The doorbell rang and Hobi who jumped at the sight of the dog with Kookie.

"I get to keep him for the weekend", said Kookie excitedly.

With the baby, chicken and the dog roaming around the living room, Hobi turned to Jimin and said, "Doesn't it feel like a menagerie?"

"Yeah", chuckled Jimin and then let out a howl scaring Hobi when the chicken pecked at his feet.

"DAMN YOU, PETRONELLA" shouted Jimin.

Immediately the chicken laid an egg and Bam ran in and downed it in a single bite!

"Don't shout her name, she will lay an egg", said Tae who came back out of his room.

"Weird chicken", said Jimin.

"She wants to be held", said Tae stifling resignedly to Jimin.

Jimin gingerly picked it up and stroked the bird while Hobi made his way out of the room before the baby or the dog chose him to be their caretaker.

"Jin hyung, could you look after her for sometime, I need to use the washroom urgently", said Namjoon and he ran away to his room.

Jin sighed and picked up the baby, while Jimin went to his room to take a shower. Kookie went out to play with the dog.

In the kitchen Jin had started on the dinner. He finished with the noodles and the only thing left was the lobster. He had kept the water for boiling and the lobsters at the ready to be put in. He had just turned around to close a pot lid when Euna grabbed the lobsters.

"Euna, let go" said Jin scared. But baby grips are like death grips and it didn't help that she wanted to put the lobster in her mouth. The rubber-bands on the pincers came undone and the lobster was dangerously snapping them.

"Namjoona..... help....." screamed Jin.

Namjoon rushed in and was stunned to see Jin fighting a lobster. He went to pull the lobster out of the baby's hands but instead the lobster found his hand and snapped firmly onto it.

"YOWWWWWW" screamed Namjoon.

Hearing the commotion Tae came out of the room only to be confronted by Jimin who seemed to have just taken a bath and had a towel on his head and the chicken in one hand.