6

"Please don't do anything to them, its me you have a problem with", said Namjoon stepping in front of Tae. The rest of the armed goons herded the others to the couch. One of them pointed a gun at Euna, immediately Hobi jumped on top of her covering her and said, "Don't do anything to her".

It sent shivers down the spine of the others.

When the goon pulled back the gun, Hobi immediately took Euna in his arms and ran to join the group at the couch. The sudden commotion had scared Euna who had burst out crying and immediately Jin took her from Hobi's hands and tried to console her.

"Sit down there, the papers for the sale will be here shortly. Sign it Mr Kim Namjoon and I will leave all of you alone. Else, the consequences will be deadly", said Mr Noh with a smile.

They sat down on the couch, in the middle was Jin with Euna in his arms, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi to his left and Jimin, Kookie and Tae to his right.

Namjoon quickly assessed the situation, they could not escape through the kitchen, it was a long route, the front door was the only point of escape, but there were two armed goons along with Mr Noh, who he wasn't sure if he was armed.

He turned to the rest and whispered, "I do not think they will let us go even if I sign the papers. We could always challenge them in court, so the most likely scenario is that they either harm us or kidnap one of us until they could get the money from the resort owners".

Yoongi let a sigh of assent, while Tae and Jimin looked wideyed at Namjoon.

Namjoon turned Jin and said, "Hyung, give Euna to Kookie".

"Why? She is calm with me", protested Jin.

"Hyung, Kookie is the strongest and the fastest among us. If anything happens here, he will be the most likely to get her to safety.

Jin understood and reluctantly gave her to Kookie.

"But I want to be here helping you" said Kookie.

"You want the baby to be in the midst of whatever is going to go down here?" asked Namjoon.

Kookie shook his head.

"And you both", Namjoon turned to Tae and Jimin, "Help him escape and run with him".

"No", protested Tae.

"We hyungs can somehow manage what is going to go down here, you maknaes need to be out of here, you understand?" asked Namjoon.

Slowly Tae and Jimin nooded their heads.

"Hobi, I know you get scared easily....." began Namjoon.

"Don't worry Namjoon, I am not scared anymore, I am now angry from the moment they trained their gun at Euna", said Hobi.

"OK. Hyung", said Namjoon to Jin.

"Yes, Namjoon", replied Jin.

"The keys to the truck is in the corridor connecting the living room to kitchen. Get it and run outside and start the engine when you get the chance", said Namjoon.

Jin nodded his head.

"Yoongi Hyung, you OK?" asked Namjoon.

"Yes, lets beat these rascals when we get the chance", said Yoongi.

Another car came to a halt in front of the house. A man dressed like the goons came in and handed the a folder to Mr Noh.

"Mr Kim Namjoon, come over to this coffee table", said Mr Noh.

Namjoon got up and walked to Mr Noh who handed him a pen. "Please sign these papers", Mr Noh said to Namjoon.

Namjoon sat on the floor ready to sign the papers when the chicken started pecking at Mr Noh.