part - 2

Meanwhile with naira she was looking outside the window when someone came and back hugged her. Naira gasped soon she recognise the touch.

"Mishti not know pelase mere mood already spoil h" naira spoke irritatedly and broke the hug, "kya yaar dii don't spoil your mood, ye toh bua dadi ki aadat h and ab jaldi se jaake ready ho jao, we have a tea time with Goenka's" Mishti spoke naira looks at her hummed in response.

After sometime Singhania's and Goenka's were sitting in a lawn and having a discussion abt marrige.

Naira was bored to death with the conversation of the elders it had not been five minutes since meeting and she already wanted to dip. When she yawned for 3rd time in 2 mints, Keerti glared at her from across the room she shrugged, making pleading faces to her to be bhabi

"I have to leave, else i will kill myself"  Naira expressed with her eyes, pelase help.

"Then I'll perform a bridamaid dance with naira dii and keerti bhabi"  mishti enacted, cutely, don't worry.

Naira glare at her and she pouted.

Naira grunted joining her hands
"Please, i can't sit here anymore"

Keerti pouted mouthing an aww, she shook her head at Naira's pelase and the latter sighed, settling back in her seat.

"Ye naira aur keerti ka kya chal raha hai?" Kartik whispered to naksh they were seated on other side.

"In dono bhabi aur nanad ke beech, main nahi padta," Naksh answered being careful to not being caught talking to loudly. "And anyways why you are so eager to know?"

"Just curosity," kartik shrugged and let out a sigh, "waise, this is boring, let's leave"

"And you think leaving from is easy?" Naksh said and let out a chuckle,

The wedding planners were going through entire schema of the wedding and everything with it. From the haldi, Sangeet, Mehandi, cocktail party, bachelorette, the only female party, and the men's cigar time, there were many rituals and mansi was already dozing on kartik's shoulder

Naira couldn't take it more she was about to either kill herself or wedding planners if this discussion going on. She was thinking that what was the need of dramatic dulhe ka dance? Dulhan ka dance with her bridesmaids dance. Why can't they marry like a normal people?

"We can take a short tea break, and after that, a little detour from actual wedding rituals to the pre wedding ceremonies, and than we can have inputs too." The wedding planner said.

"Yeah sure" Manish added and the elders leave and the youngster clan was present there.

"Finally this discussion is over I was hell bored" Naira spoke
All looks at her in disbelief.  She sighed seeing them.

"Anyways what is today's plan?" She asked eating a snack. "I have listened that there is open party for all the hotel guests in club, will you'll wanna go there?"

"No ways naira if bua dadi gets to know she will kill us especially you." Keerti spoke in disbelief

"Haan naira keerti is right, we are not going there" Naksh spoke agreeing with keerti. Naira chuckled hearing them and spoke

"Why you both are so scared of bua dadi?"
Keerti and naksh looked each other and than naira with helpless look.

"I'm going for a nap I'm hell tired" kartik intruppted in conversation.

"Than go why you are here? Are we stopping you from going infact we will be happy if you are not here." Naira spoke and rolled her eyes.

"Haan you'll be happy sweetheart but not others. Btw if you want i can join you for party" kartik spoke and winked at her making her frown which made him and others chuckle.

"Kartik." Someone shouted his name and he goes inside the palace and soon the others also goes inside it.

After sometime Naira was going other side. But before she could take another step she heard his voice.

"Akele akele kaha chali" Kartik said making naira turn with a frown.

"Aatmahatya karne jaa rahi hu" she replied, while he walked closer, "chaloge?"

"Nahi yaar" He stretched his arms, "i love myself a lot, but koi nahi i will come and give you a moral support"

"Argh! What's the matter with you! Why are you here?"

Kartik edged closer, 'Because main kyu kru, tumne mere dil ko jo chura liya?"

"What?"

"What nahi shot" Kartik said rolling his eyes, "Dimaag ka shot kar rahi ho tum. Aur vese bhi tumhare mein kabhi koi interest nhi hoga"

"Wow, thankyou ki tumne ye phele hi clarify kr diya," Naira narrowed her gaze on him, "warna main toh bas tmhre pyaar mein padne wali thi"

Kartik smirked, "then you owe me a thankyou?"

Naira sighed before she could say anything they heard their family members leaving the room. Both of them looked each other in shocked

"Ab kya kare?" Kartik said, as he tip-toed to see they were heading out. Naira shook her head, holding his hand.

"Kare nahi chalo, warna main sach me apne apko maar dalungi if i have to listen these stupid wedding planners again"

And with that kartik and naira ran across the elevator, hitting the elevator button and escaping their world to their own.

Unknown to them, their hands were still intertwined. Unknown feelings were entering their hearts.

They reached on terrace and starts walking. As soon
They realised their hands will still intertwined, they quickly seprate them.

"Shall I ask you something?" Kartik spoke, looking in her eyes, she looks at him and nods.

"Tumhe shaadi kyu nahi krni? Tmh toh koi bhi mil jayega?" He asked, he don't know why he ask her this question? Naira looked at him and smiled and said

"Exactly, koi bhi mil jayega lekin jesa mujhe chaiye vese nahi mil payega." He looked at her with questioning eyes

"Aur kesa chaiye tumhe?"

"Mujhe bas honesty aur loyalty chaiye hai relationships main" He smiled looking at her. "You know what I don't do relationships and commitments" she added and inhale the fresh air.

"Tumhri koi girlfriend hai kya?" She asked teasingly, he smiled and said,

"Nahi."

"Kyu? I remember College mein valentine day par ladkiya tumhre liye chocolates or roses leke khadi hoti thi" she said with a frown. "Aur abhi tak tmhri koi girlfriend nahi hai? Aesa kyu?" She added jokingly

"You know what, meri job hi aesi hai, mujhe khud nahi pata kal mere saath kya ho jaye" he said looking at the sky. "Hum army officers har din ko apna akhiri din samajh ke jeete hai, aur aese mein kisi ladki se shaadi Krna isn't right." He said and let out a sigh, she looked at him and said

"Dar nahi lagta kya tmh in Saab se?"

"Itna socha hota toh army mein nahi hota main"

He replied and chuckle. She smiled at him.

"So miss naira Singhania would you like to be my friend?" Kartik asked forwarding his hand

She looked at him and said

"Yeah why not" she forwarded his hand and they did handshake. A current ran down inside their body when their hands got touched. Both looked in each other's eyes. And they have eyelock. Soon reality struck them and they parted their hands. An unknown feeling were developing inside them.