part - 4

The engagement ends on Good notes

It was 2:00 Am at night

Naira was in terrace lost in her thoughts.

"Naira?" Someone called her

She turn back and saw kartik standing there.

"You heree? This time" he asked walking towards her and sit on a swing beside her.

"Haan vo actually neend nahi aa rahi thi." She said with a small smile "tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?" She added

"Same reason! Mujhe bhi neend nahi aa rahi thi" he replied

"Acha! The function was good? Is not it is?" She asked

"Yeah it was! And you was looking beautiful sweetheart" he said with a playful smile and wink at her.

She felt her cheeks warming up from his compliment. This was the first time she ever blush.

"Thankyou" she said "and you was not less" she added and he nods.

There was peaceful silence between them. Both were looking at the shiny sky.

Kartik felt some weight on her shoulder he looked up and see naira sleeping peacefully her head was on his shoulder.

He looked at her, she was looking extremely beautiful
Her nose was red, her face was having a different glow.
He adored her.

He carefully pick her in his arms and goes to her room and lay her on a bed. He covered her with a blanket. Before going back to his room he took a last glance of her. A smile appear on his lips and after that he go back to his room.

2 days later, it was Sangeet ceremony all were practising for Sangeet. But naira was lost in her thoughts, her thoughts were broken by mansi who came and sit beside her.

"Naira dii?" Mansi said

"Haan mansi?" Naira replied

"Dii are you doing any special performance In today's ceremony?" Mansi asked curiously

"Nahi mansi I'm not."

"Why dii? You seemed to be a good dancer? You should do it"

Listen this word "Dance" her eyes got moist. How can she not forget she wanted to be a dancer, infact she is a very good dancer. But who knows what she is thinking in her brain?

"Mansi leave it" naira said and got up from her place and goes upstairs.

Unknown to that kartik has listened her talks.

After sometime it was Sangeet all were doing there performance. After their performance naira came on a stage, all were looking at her with questioning eyes?

She was wearing a frock and ghungroos in her legs.

She closed his eyes and recalled kartik 's words

"ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ɢɪғᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ɢɪғᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪғᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴜʀᴇʟʏ ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʙᴇsᴛ ɢɪғᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ "

Naira opened her eyes as music starts playing.

Naksh's tears drop on his cheeks as he immediately saw naira's anklets in ghungroos.

She start dancing with a rhythm of music.

While the applause resounded in the entire hall, singhania family teary eyed especially naitik and Akshara Singhania. They saw her daughter dancing after a long time.

Naksh goes towards his sister and englufed her in a hug.

"Kesa tha?" Naira asked naksh

"Bahut acha" Naksh said

"Sachiii?" Naira asked

"Muchii" naksh smiled

And they hugged again, while kartik stood frozen on his place, his mind cursing the writer of the blog what to do if the girl they loved also dance gracefully.

Because if it was not her, that kartik has surely flat fallen for her dance, those tinkling eyes and those expensive eyes.

Naira was cheering at the dance performance of Naksh and keerti as they aced the steps, both of them flawlessly dancing on a song and while that happened, kartik could no longer find his peace in the ceremony.

After watching her dance his mind was continusly thinking about her.

How he fell for the girl, when he never thought to fell for Anyone. His mind said "She is different from others", yet she is different, very different from others.
He knows that she will never fell for him, yet he is "Kartik Goenka" he will make her fall in love with him or he have too.

Kartik glanced at the beautiful girl who was standing with her family and cheering the bridal couple and he was with his. He shook his head, this was not supposed to be happen, fisting his hand he watched the dance performance of naksh and keerti while they signed off their final steps. And the lights were on again.

As the Sangeet ends but naira was finding the man who encourage her to dance. While walking she saw a girl talking with kartik. The girl was trying to gain kartik's attention whereas kartik seemed less intrested in her.

Naira felt her heart tug at her at the scenerio, rage and sudden urge to kill someone in her mind and she also felt sudden tears brim her sight and her vision become blur. She couldn't see all this ran away from there.

"Naira"

She sighed, moving away but he held her hand "where are you running now?" He asked

"Kartik" she warned him, her hand still under his hold "don't"

"Don't what?" He steps closer and naira gasped "what happen naira? Why you are crying?" He pulled her closer and cupped her cheeks

"I'm not crying" she said and lowered her gaze. "Why am i supposed to cry at my brother's wedding?" She said finally looking at him.

"You are expert in lying? Aren't you?" He whispered in her ears.

"Kartik pelease leave me" naira said and tried to free her hand from his hold

"Fine" he leave her hand and looked at her "know tell me what happened?" He asked her

"What you meant by what happen?" She said "i was feeling suffocated that's why I came here" naira said and looked at her.

He looked at her? Seriously the girl he loves is expert in lying.