part -5

Shaking away his thoughts. he glanced at her and said

"Let's go on terrace and than we'll talk" she looked at him and quickly nodded.

They reach there and sit on a swing, he looked at her face, it was glowing, her eyes were sparkling, he thought she was the most beautiful creature of God not by face but by heart also, indeed she is.

"Naira" he called her name
She looked at him

"Why don't you open up with others?" He asked because he thinks she is a mystery and he have to solve this mystery.

She looked in his eyes, she saw love, care, affection for her.

"It's tough for me to trust others" she said, tears brim in her eyes.

"You can trust me" he said looking at her.

"You will break my trust" she said and looked at him

"I will never break your trust" he said and hold her hand

She felt this was the time to share her pain.

"I lost myself, kartik,"naira shook her head "i lost myself" she took a deep breath, tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Naira toh aisi hi hai, they would say, scrunch their face and tsk aloud, usse koi pasand nahi hai, usse milna julna acha nahi lagta, vo aisi hi hai akele apni duniya main"

Naira could hear the words echo in her head "kabhi kisi ne pucha nahi, ki kyon naira aisi hai, Kyon vo kisi ke saath baat karna pasand nahi karti, kyu apni duniya mein rehti hai, kyu akeli hai"
Kartik held her sniff and he also heard her try too hold her tears, but in vain.
"Bas, Naira toh aisi hai, bas"

There was silence after her teary heartfelt speech, but that silence only held her silent sobs and his shattering heart as they sat with each other.

"Tumhe pata nahi ki meri do engagement tut chuki hai?" Naira said and kartik was surprised hearing the revealtion, his heart almost got break into pieces, he couldn't hold her tears know.

"Phele almost 3 saal phele, at that bhaii has just started dating keerti bhabi, you guys were invited there but you have gone for training so you weren't there, did they ever tell you about this?" Kartik nodded his head no.

"Probably they were being a good family and keeping away you from all this drama." She chuckled once again, humourless and sad, the tears again fell on her cheeks. "Yea engagement Hui thi and i broke it off in the next week. His family was well known in the industry and he himself was a good guy, but i find out when he already have 2 girlfriend and he was marrying me only for fun. And thats why I broke the engagement. I couldn't be with someone who didn't know the meaning of love right?" She asked, her eyes were getting red by each second. And now kartik was completely  understanding naira.

"I was shocked when he used an unholy word casually, i thought he'd never know what it really meant for me and I quit it, giving some silly excuse my family regarding my profession to get them off my back, then just last year papa got another guy for me" she said wiping her tears, "rich, handsome well to do and everything that made him look he was the best thing in the world. I don't have any intention to marry this soon but i only met him because of my family and he seemed nice, so we got engaged, frankly I wanted my family to be happy because of me  once. And than, he putting the ring on my finger meant that he bought for me" she gulped, the way that man has pushed himself on her still made her shake In fears at night, whenever she thinks about this she gets panic attacks. And know also her condition was destroying. She know if she didn't share that pain than it will kill her, it will kill her every day every night.

Kartik hugged her tightly, she was sobbing clutching his sherwani. He caresses her back, tears were also flowing from his eyes seeing her like this, she took a deep breath and broke the hug and started speaking.

"He forced himself on me, at a party under a pretext of being my fiance and i slapped him," she smiled, looking blankly ahead, "the best slap of my life. I wish I could go back and relive that moment." Kartik smiled a bit at that, naira shook her head. "No, i don't want to live that moment again. I have never been so scared in my life."

"Then he called of the engagement calling me names like being drunk, sleazy and a slut, because i was not allowing him to touch me, i decided to go back home and tell everyone each and everything. When i reached home i saw goenka's were present there too,
Papa asked me what happen why he called off the engagement and why i slapped him, i tell them the whole matter. After listening all this my whole family were in guilt for not choosing a perfect guy for me." Kartik looked at her and wrap his arms around her. She  reacalled that moment, She took a deep breath and again started speaking.

"But bua dadi came forward and slap me, she didn't blame that man, she blamed me because of my clothes and all. She said it is all my fault, i shouldn't go to the party with him, she didn't give me a chance to justify myself" kartik looked at her with painful eyes

"It was not your fault, it was that man's fault who tried to touch you" he said and she smiled

"Sabki soch tumhari jesi nahi hoti h" she said

"Why don't you find a guy for yourself?" He said, he known that i will hurt him the most but only he only wants her happiness

She gasped at his words, she don't know what she should reply to him, because only she knew she was falling for him.

"Kaafi raat ho gayi ab chalke so jaana chaiye" she said he nodded at her

"Good night" he said and she reply the same. And they go downstairs and goes to their respective rooms