part - 7

Kartik Goenka was the man of his words, he has never been this much dilemma where he don't know what to do, he knows that he loved her but what about her?

Does she feel the same?
Does she loves him?
Will she able to move on from her past?

These questions are
Roaming in his mind. But he didn't know she has started falling for him, but she is not aware of her feelings.

They says 'Opposite poles' attract towards each other. They are opposite poles isn't they are?

This night was the difficult for both of them, nor of them sleep, both of them want each other's happiness knowing that their happiness is in each other.

"Does he confess his love to her?" This question he was asking to himself again and again.

Yes he should confess his love before it got late.

She knew she was scared to love anyone but what about him? His small gestures? The way he irritates her? The way he tease her?
She feels good near him, she feels comfortable she feels safe. She knew she has fallen in love with him but she didn't have this much strength to go and tell him 'she loves him'.

"Falling in love is like being on drugs" this fact is so true,

Two people with different thinking has fallen in love?

But for them confessing their love is the hardest task in the world, but it is not.

Life is a game with its own rules we can just play this game.

And life is playing a game with them. But who knows what almighty has planned for them.

*******

After 3 days
It was a wedding day of Naksh keerti, the Singhania's and Goenka's were very happy for the wedding. They have done every arrangement to make this wedding a grand. Keerti and naksh knew that there is something more than friendship between kartik and Naira. They have talked to them and try to realise the feelings they have for each other.

Kartik was sure about his feelings but about Naira she was still same. Even after having a talk with naksh this girl was still confused. (Just because of aurthor 🌝😂)

Know naksh was filling keerti's vermillion. Tears fell from her eyes. Naira smiled at them, she prayed to God for their future.
Kartik was looking at keerti as soon his phone rang. He excuse himself and pick it up.

"Hello" he said,
"Hello kartik sir" voice came from other side, he recognised it,
"Yes?"
"Sir there is a emergency at a border, we want you to be here"
Without wasting a second he said "yes he will come" and cut the phone.
He looked back when someone tapped on his shoulder. It was naira

"What happen kartik? Is everything alright? You seemed tense" naira asked with a concern in her voice
"There is a emergency at a border and i have to go know" he said and looked at her.
"What? But the wedding is going on. You are not going anywhere" Naira said
"Naira I have to" he said "do you want to say something?" He added and looked at her with hopefull eyes. She looked at him
"No! But promise me you will come back" she said her voice came as whisper it was only audible to him.
He give her a little smile and said "i promise you i will written back"
She smiled at him. And she hugged him

"I will miss you" she whispers
"I too, but definitely i will come back" he said
"You have too"
"Bhut kuch khena hai tumse aane ke baad" he said and broke the hug.