part - 3

"Hum kya karenge naksh?" Keerti asked Naksh over the breakfast table as they saw bua dadi and Suhasini dadi sitting opposite sides and glaring at each other.

"Hum kar bhi kya kar sakte, Keerti," naksh whispered as these two were seated beside each other, while kartik was sitting beside keerti and Naira was sitting beside naksh.

These 4 were seated close to each other.

"Why they all are so immature? Can't they be mature, a lil atleast!" Naira whispered to others.

"All are not like you meri pyaari si bhena, just look at dadi and bua dadi! These two are so childish" Naksh whispered and others chuckled at his last line.

"Whatever! I hope they all have remember that today is engagement" kartik said jokingly

"Don't be so ridiculous, they have remember" keerti said

"Naira, kartik tum dono ko aaj engagement ka arrangement dekhna hai, i hope you both must have remembered" Swarna said looking at both.

"Don't worry aunty, i remember" naira assured her

"Haan maa, we will arrange all the things, aap tension mat lo" kartik said

Swarna smiled at them, and afterwards they all got done with their breakfast and left for their respective works.

Whereas kartik and naira were seeing arrangements and Naksh has gone to drop keerti at parlour.

Naira was doing her work while kartik was instructing workers. Soon Naira's phone rang, she saw the caller id and sighed

"Hello, tumhe samjh nahi aata ki know we are over, don't try to contact me again Aditya otherwise you'll face the worst consequences" naira said picking up the call

"Naira, you must have forget that you was the one who started it!" He said

"Know I'm saying to stop it, otherwise,"

"Otherwise what? I'm here, come and meet me in 5 mints otherwise I will tell everyone abt us" he said and cut the call.

Having no other option she goes outside.

"Aditya" Naira said and within a second her eyes got red due to anger

"What is your problem?" She said walking towards him and hold him with his shirts collar "and how dare you to come here? Mere bhai shadi hai, and if you create any drama than God knows what will I do with you" she added

"Main yahan nahi aata but tum bhi toh mere msgs aur calls ka reply nahi de rahi thi"

"Why should i?" She looked around and left his collars seeing no guests around "whatever aur tumhe kyu samjh nahi aa raha, it's over we are not in a relationship know"

"Don't forget naira, it was you who started things between us, and know you are saying that it's over, Don't forget naira i can tell your family about us" he held her hand tightly, blood started coming out of her hand as her bangle got broked

"Leave my hand, Aditya!" She answered angrily but lil worried to because if she creates any scene here , her family wouldn't like it.

He hold her hand more tightly. She hide her tears, it was paining her alot

But on correct time kartik reaches there.

"Haath chor uska" Kartik said angrily holding Aditya's hand, Naira looked at him in shock
"What he is doing here?" She thought

"Kartik, you go from here. It is our matter, " Naira said looking at him, her voice was shaky
Kartik looked at her in disbelief.

"And you think I will leave you here?" He said "and you leave her hand otherwise you have to face my wrath" he spoke to Aditya

"Do whatever you want, but i will not leave her hand" Aditya said with a smirk. And press naira's hand more tightly, she winced in pain.  Kartik looked at her and know it was high time, he got angry.

He hold Aditya's hand and twist it, "abhi bhi kha raha hu chup chala jaa, warna tere bank se lekr janam kundli nikalwa dunga aur tu bhi kuch bhi nahi kar payega, and you know for this what i have to do? I have to text your name only" he spoke and twisted his hand more, Aditya looked at him in shocked "and know it's better for you, go from here it will be good for both you and your family" He added.

Naira and Aditya looked at him, tension was visible on his face.

"Fine jaa raha hu main" he said and left naira's hand

Aditya left from there

Naira looked at her hand, it was bleeding a lot. Tears were flowing from her eyes, kartik looked at her and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and put it on bleeding part.

She looked at him as he was tieing the knot. When he was done with it he looked at her, he can hear her sobs. Without saying anything she hugged him tightly. He caresses her back. "Naira, stop crying." He said

"Kartik I'm not that type of a girl" she said breaking the hug and he looked at her and wipes her tears.

"Have i say something naira? I know you are not that type. And I'm sure koi reason hoga tumhra jo tumne" he was saying but naira cutted him in between

"You don't know anything, jab tum yahan nahi the toh kya hua tha" he looked at her with questioning eyes.

"Kya hua tha?" he asked, he couldn't stop himself from questioning this.

She was about to say but her mind reflected what she was saying.

"It's not the right time kartik" she said and leave from here leaving a confused kartik behind.

"What has happen to her? Why she behave like this?" He thought.

Time switched to night.
Naksh and keerti was on stage exchanging rings, they both were looking so happy, kartik and naira were smiling at their siblings.

"Pelase god mere bhai ko hmesha khush rakhna, meri wajah se ab unki life effect nahi honi chaiye, and i hope aap ye wish puri kroge" Naira prayed in her mind, a small smile was visible on her face.

Know it was the time for couple dance. whereas naksh and keerti forced naira and kartik to dance together firstly they have denied but afterwards they were requesting them so they agree to dance together.

The song starts playing it was "Bolna"

They started with their dance, looking in each other's eyes, being in each other's arms. This feeling was blissful to them. Unknown to the fact they were lost in their own world.