A dance?! (bringing my book back)

(Just to start this off, yes I know I discontinued this book but I think I'm gonna bring it back so please enjoy this next chapter)

"Wanna dance Selene?"

That's what Ash said to me, I felt my face heat up as I silently nodded and he led me to the middle of the floor. I saw Shauna smirk as she played some romantic song, I realized it was "Perfect" by an English singer from Galar.

Ash also seemed to look a bit nervous, I guess it was also his first time dancing with someone. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his went to my waist, we just silently swayed to the music while avoiding eye contact, eventually though we locked eyes and my face was flushed as I stared into his auburn eyes while he stared at my blue eyes, we stopped moving but didn't pull away, I could tell his face was moving closer to mine but just then I pulled myself away from him and ran to my room.

I knew that I probably hurt his feelings for leaving him like that but he was trying to kiss me! "Selene..?" I heard Shauna's voice as she came to my room and sat next to me, "Selene what just happened? It looked like Ash was about to kiss you then you pulled away and just left him..he looks really upset.."

I buried my face in a pillow and groaned "I hadn't meant to hurt him I just got really nervous when he got so close..I've never kissed anyone before..."

Shauna sighed and rubbed my back "I think you should tell him that, he'd understand if he knew you just got nervous to have your first kiss.."

[With Ash and Clemont]

"I don't know why she suddenly pulled away, I just wanted to fix her hair since it was out of place.." Ash said sighing.

"Maybe she thought you had other intentions and she got nervous?" Clemont said as Bonnie piped in "I think she thought you were gonna kiss her!"

Ash's face went a bit red "N-no of course not! Me and Selene are just friends! I'd never kiss her so soon like that and I'd rather be her boyfriend or something before any of that!"

The room was dead quiet when he said that, but when he saw that Selene had come out of her room he ran out of the dorm as fast as he could.

And that's all for now folks! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and there will be more to come one day!

422 words...